What are u sippin on? VOL.......cheers

20221222_115722.jpg

New pick up today.

had some bombay sapphire gin for the first time... not usually big with gin but I mess with hendricks...its not bad though

Man apparently grocery stores here in Cali have been releasing thier pappy allocations.
How's the pricing? The mom and pop shops in NJ hoard the allocated bottles through the year and release them now to cash in on last minute shoppers. Seen 10 year range from 800 to 1200

A Sam's Club in Louisiana
Screenshot_20221219-120254.png

Saw this on Reddit. Mission Valley, CA Costco.
Screenshot_20221221-153114.png

Last edited:
How's the pricing? The mom and pop shops in NJ hoard the allocated bottles through the year and release them now to cash in on last minute shoppers. Seen 10 year range from 800 to 1200

A Sam's Club in Louisiana
Screenshot_20221219-120254.png

Saw this on Reddit. Mission Valley, CA Costco.
Pricing was retail. And it's been all over socal. I never seem to be anywhere when these things happen.

Like the 3rd time i found Basil Hayden 375ml for $10 on clearance, basically a sign im supposed 2 like this bourbon

The Yamato is smooth and delicious. Tenjaku is just as good.

Attachments

• 573D16C7-C5D3-4641-8080-79879867CE8D.jpeg
    573D16C7-C5D3-4641-8080-79879867CE8D.jpeg
    430.9 KB · Views: 121
You must be connected lol

Haha nah just played the secondary game heavy for a while and built up a stash. Now can trade/make money off my bottles to lower my cost of acquiring.

Example… I bought at least 15 WLW and GTS at 900 and 500 a couple years ago from various stores. Flipped a bunch of that into other stuff, and the cycle continues. If I see a good deal I’ll scoop it to make a couple hundred and grab a decent bottle w the profit.

Haha nah just played the secondary game heavy for a while and built up a stash. Now can trade/make money off my bottles to lower my cost of acquiring.

Example… I bought at least 15 WLW and GTS at 900 and 500 a couple years ago from various stores. Flipped a bunch of that into other stuff, and the cycle continues. If I see a good deal I’ll scoop it to make a couple hundred and grab a decent bottle w the profit.

Any of those GTS's available...lol

You need any new friends who come over and share a drink from your cabinet with you?

Opened a bottle of High West Campfire that my friends got me for my birthday. Interesting concept - blend of rye, bourbon, and scotch - but I’m not sure it’s exactly a good concept.

Back
Top Bottom