What are u sippin on? VOL.......cheers

No Stagg yet, manager took my # down and offered this for $33 🤷🏾
PXL_20221130_185926556.jpg

Attachments

• PXL_20221130_185926556.jpg
    PXL_20221130_185926556.jpg
    325.9 KB · Views: 52
I need to check this thread more often! You guys are my family! Some of my worst decisions and my favorite creations on Niketalk have come after a few drinks.

The 1856 Uncle Nearest is one of my current favorites. I love its peppery finish. I went to the Jack Daniels distillery a few months ago and they have a really nice section in their museum dedicated to Nearest.

This is still one of my absolute favorites. It has become increasingly difficult to find here.

10563299.jpg

Gotta put that positive energy out there
PXL_20221202_215110506.jpg

PXL_20221202_215636088.jpg

A local discord group shared an Instagram update from a store 2 hours south from me. Very hard to get Stagg in NJ. Thought it over for about 5 mins then immediately hopped in the car to drive 2 hrs south at high speeds, made it right on time. They had it out on the shelf, sold out 20 mins after I left. Glad to end this horrible search that ultimately won't fulfill me but glad to have it on the shelf to share with friends. Lots of patience.
PXL_20221203_141611190~2.jpg

Last edited:
Nice grabs!

Anyone get the Knob Creek 18 year yet? I have one coming. Can't wait to try it. Jack Daniels Twice Barreled (their limited release for 2022) is hitting shelves. Good trade value there. Wasn't able to find any today.

Nice grabs!

Anyone get the Knob Creek 18 year yet? I have one coming. Can't wait to try it. Jack Daniels Twice Barreled (their limited release for 2022) is hitting shelves. Good trade value there. Wasn't able to find any today.

Hit here in SD today at Costco.

Just heard from a manager at a store Sazerac is changing distributors in MI and won’t be sending out any of their BTAC to MI until February at the earliest… I have a feeling that it won’t be around when that time comes… Kind of want it to happen just to see the freak out

ordered a gin martini and one of my boys said its a female drink :lol: 0]

tell me im not trippin but when did a martini be considered a female drink when its pretty much straight up gin

So do you guys just walk in and catch it?

On the west coast if you aren't connected, you aren't getting them for retail.

Don't think anybody pays retail. Unless a chain store puts in out in the case or you win a lottery. Most pay in the middle of MSRP and secondary.

Last edited:
Don't think anybody pays retail. Unless a chain store puts in out in the case or you win a lottery. Most pay in the middle of MSRP and secondary.

Facts. It’s all about finding bottles for less than secondary and flipping into profits that you can roll into bringing your cost to drink down.

GTS 2020 is my all time favorite pour!

:pimp: So fire. One of my all time favorites too. I tried the 2022 the other day.... prefer the 2020 by far. Only thing that beats GTS 2020 for me are GTS 2016 and OFBB 19 (just barely).

whats a good cheap single malt whisky? not sure there is a cheap one but figured I'd ask lol... my manager is into that so was thinking of copping a bottle for christmas

Back
Top Bottom