What are you buying yourself for Christmas?

Built a new computer, i7 skylake processor 
pimp.gif
Nice! I've been out of the PC game for a minute, but I think it's time to build a new rig. 

You go with the 4.2GHz?

Nice! I've been out of the PC game for a minute, but I think it's time to build a new rig. 

You go with the 4.2GHz?
I didn't get it for gaming, I'm mainly going to use it for work and to run my bot.

I went with the 6700 3.4GHz because of it's lower power consumption 65W.
So how do you enjoy being rich?
Lol really wasn't that much money, especially compared to a fully loaded 15in MBP glad I din't go that route.

Slp18h's
Visvim fbt llamo
And a move to a new luxury apartment

2015 >

Slp18h's
Visvim fbt llamo
And a move to a new luxury apartment

2015 >

2015 has been interesting for me as well. Copped my first crib and a new whip. Also grossed the most money I've ever made in my life. Hoping I can build upon my success next year.

Don't have many wants right now but I've copped a ton of games post Black Friday. I'm pretty happy with that.

May cop some creed cologne in January if my sis don't cop for me.

Slight chance I get an iPad Pro or Air 2 but I honestly don't need either.

2015 has been interesting for me as well. Copped my first crib and a new whip. Also grossed the most money I've ever made in my life. Hoping I can build upon my success next year.

Exactly the same for me, it is pretty crazy really. New home, new car, and a new job straight out of school. 2015 has been great to me very blessed.

Hope you are enjoying your home and car.

man tell me about it smh

but mine wont be from work

new place to live and car are my next future big purchases

not practical yet for me to move yet though, so ill copp yeezy adidas in the mean time

Last edited:
Exactly the same for me, it is pretty crazy really. New home, new car, and a new job straight out of school. 2015 has been great to me very blessed.

Hope you are enjoying your home and car.

Preciate it fam. I def hope you are enjoying your purchases as well. You were way ahead of me btw. It took me a solid 5 years post college to get in a place where I could cop a crib so Kongrats.

man tell me about it smh

but mine wont be from work

new place to live and car are my next future big purchases

not practical yet for me to move yet though, so ill copp yeezy adidas in the mean time

I def understand what u mean fam. It took me a while to get in a position where I could do what I am doing now.

If it counts I still have never been able to get a pair of Yeezys and probably never will.

Back
Top Bottom