What are you doing today?

I'm bored of my same routine everyday. Went to class, came home,
smokin.gif
'd and now I have nothing to do except a paper to work on later. What is NTdoin today?

Currently counting down to 3:30 when I can get off of work and go home and sleep my life away...
tired.gif

At work hating life. Waiting to get off so i can sleep and then wake up and play video games.

Went to the Workforce office, gotta go to offcemax for a new computer chair, shop for some spices to bake some salmon, order some car parts.

went to get a haircut just now. as for tonight, Martial Arts class and then watching the Yankees win the world series
pimp.gif

I'm at work for another 2.5 hours. I will then go home and
pimp.gif
. Then it is operation uber super deep clean the apartment. The vermin are moving in for thewinter Grrrrrrrr and even though our place is clean, I don't know how the neighbors are and I'd rather the $#%@!#* take up residence with them and notwith us. Comes with the territory of living in an 1900s walk up but I was hoping they wouldnt make it to the 3rd floor. Gross. Stupid dog isn't doing herterrier duties

counting down until the world series game tonight. crossing fingers for a game 7 because its been a fun series.

I just got back to work after walking my roommates dog. ( living 3 miles from home is
pimp.gif
)

Im off work tonight so i plann on doing a few loads of laundry and taking my mom out to dinner, coming back to my place with my friends and watch the jankeeswhile playing fifa at the same time and having some bong action.

i just got this new stem and im dying to break it in,
pimp.gif

Working now
eyes.gif
. Later, going home to eat and then work on some shoecleanups/restorations whilst watching the World Series
pimp.gif

trying to stay awake till 4 to go see my babies at the Boys and Girls Club...annoying lil bastards
smile.gif

then i'll either go to the gym or the library...ill decide while i'm driving...i could use both but i'm leaning towards the gym cuz i have to meetin the library anyways for a group project so i might just get my work done before then...i say that but i know it won't happen...but i'll tell myselfit will...

NT/work from now-1
class from 1-5
clean-up from 5-6
go out with chick from 6-whenever

@work now...get off in about another hour and a half....go home take a nap, wake up to go to second job, get off work then go home and crash for thenight...get up at 545 and to it all over again until saturday.

not much today. goin to the wizards/heat game tonight though. haven't been to an nba game in years

work till 4, then go take my godson out to the park since it's pretty warm out, and then taking this chick to the movies

british lit essay, prof revoked the 4-day extension yesterday which makes it due tomorrow...
smh.gif

shiid da same thing i do everyday...hustle a lil bit of cash put it on my gas tank and buy a couple parts, and save bout 50$ and put it towards my paint job.end of the month my slab gone be ready to bolt up!

Back
Top Bottom