What are you drinking this weekend? Vol. TGIF

I know it's summer, but i'm so stoked for this weekend. Spas+Drinks+Breasticles=Good times.

p1010491jw0.jpg

Originally Posted by CHiCHiLOVES5s

everything.
its been a long week
frown.gif

i like how you think
tongue.gif

as for me prob cuervo and the rest of some 100 niko i got. I let my young lady friend out drink me last night
smh.gif
i need to redeem myself asap 230 cant come soon enough
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

<<<<< my 1000th post. It took me 3yrs but damnit im in the game now. 1000 on my way 100000
wink.gif

The homies are having a PJ party later. Dudes bought $200 in alcohol. So whatever is there will be in my cup.

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

Come 5pm I plan to be in my lazy boy wearing boxer briefs drinking some Blue Moon w/ orange slices.
pimp.gif

^^^excellent choice. i planned on some hef w/orange slices.

Absolut/Monster

Friend's b-day party tonight, UFC 85 tomorrow night, plus my boys grad party, then the GITD tour Sunday. I got a longgg weekend!

Lots of damn water, its like 95 out here... I'm sweatin from typing.

Feel like Kevin James when he talks about how much fat guys sweat...

Kevins Wife "Were you jump roping in the attic?"

Kevin "No....I peeled an orange..... and hour ago"

But on the real, I'ma have a few Newcastles and Guiness' and probably some Miller Lite

Stole two bottles of this to try since I heard its crazy with the caffine and guarana...NH

pink-vodka.png

I'm going the cheap route this weekend with E&J w/ coke

and making some liquid cocaine shots. *****

Got the SAT tomorrow.... but other than that, mad cookouts and a trip to Six Flags. School over FTW
pimp.gif

*edit*
forgot to read the title
laugh.gif

Bacardi and goose most likely its been the drink of choice for the past few weekends. Then if my peoples wanna get the pong tourney goin thats when dudes startgettin %@+%*% up mixin the beer and the hard liqour. And its gonna be like 95 all weekend. Dudes bout to be out l8 as hell buggin out in the warm weather. Ilove summer.

Back
Top Bottom