What are you drinking tonight?

Its wednesday, sombody has to be drinking.
I'm still in class so nothing yet, but i might have a couple of cold beers later...i might even shot gun a couple, who knows...?
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

piss.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i might slide through a few chicks rooms 2night for WINE WEDNESDAY since they like to get loose
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

wow forty 1 havent seen these threads in forver i used to constantly be in the "what are you drinking tonight" threads postin up photos of my 40s ofOE or 211 that i would be demolishing that night. Id have atleast 2 fortys everynight about 5 days out of the week.

Sadly all of that has taken a toll on my body i gained 25 pounds in 2 years, and my back always hurts. I havent had a drink in like 5 months. I turned tostrictly weed for the longest but now I have to detox from that as well since I need to find a job. Its been 3 days since ive smoked and lets just say mynerves are pretty short haha it doesnt take much for me to get irritated right now.

Yeah, i smoked pot for a good long while too, but now I'm working for a pharmacy so, yeah I get to handle drugs all day, just like before, but now Ican't use them...*sigh*
...still have my old friend alc thought...always there for me.

headed to sherlocks in dtown tonight to link up with some old homies...

probably down a few blue moons. i usually sip crown/seven ... but im unemployed and tryin to be a lil more frugal, lol.

blue-moon-pale-ale.jpg

Ciroc and cran, just gonna keep it simple. Oh yea with the lady, so umma sip and let her get loose FTW!

Back
Top Bottom