What are your movie pet peeves vol. Watch the road

Characters in movies brushing their teeth and just spitting it out without rinsing their mouth..
sick.gif

I used to always think white people didn't rinse their mouths after brushing, I figured it was just my family that did that
laugh.gif

Also when the characters don't eat their food. Someone will have a dope *** meal in front of them, like a steak dinner at a restaurant or something and they'll just pretend to nibble on it. Then when they get up they just leave most of the food there uneaten. I always think "damn I woulda beasted that food"
first time i noticed this was when i ws watchin Rob Zombies Halloween 2 with the commentary on.

all the characters were eatin pizza. half was cheese and half was meat lovers and RZ was commentin on how the old dude never really ate a bite of the pizza but the younger actresses were tearin it up lol. he said that the older actor knew not to actually eat the pizza as they were filming cuz they would have to do lots of takes. and he woulda been gettin full offa all that pizza esp since he was eatin the meat lovers

the younger actresses didnt know that and they got tummy aches. lol

i hate PG13ness in movies i hate not seein people get shot, not seeing blood.

it woulda meant so much more if the hospital in the dark knight wasnt evacuated when the joker blew it up. it was whack that he blew up an empty hospital.

at least one of the boats in the dark knight should have blew up.

kirk shoulda died in ST Into Darkness. or at least not bought back in this film. 

Last edited:
I think like everybody, I hate when characters dont dress weather appropriate. Like you never see a character wearing shorts and a tshirt. I was watching The Island yesterday and 1 character was wearing 2 jackets, 1 of them leather in the middle of LA. His forehead was sweating bullets.

I hate how in movies, a gun butt to the back of the head is thie instasleeper on everybody .

I hate in romantic comedies when the dude that does everything right always gets screwed, but every girl is completely fine with it cheating, left at the alter, etc.

falling down humor. I'm over all the "physical" Paul Blart-esque comedy that Kevin James is notorious for

In action movies where the henchmen don't even need to get hit in the head to get knocked unconscious

Movies where there are never any locked doors.

When cars transform into robots. Like the hell is that? Not even realistic :smh:

On a more serious but still joking note, when characters run too far ahead in slasher movies and end up losing sight of the killer, ultimately resulting in them somehow mysteriously falling from the sky and landing a killing blow.

If Jason was chasing me, I'd just jog backwards to the nearest sheriff station.

Characters in movies brushing their teeth and just spitting it out without rinsing their mouth.. :x
I used to always think white people didn't rinse their mouths after brushing, I figured it was just my family that did that :lol:

Or characters with an abundance of toothpaste around their mouth while brushing, like they got Peter Northed on. People aren't that sloppy while brushing their teeth :smh:

There's 10 seconds left on this bomb!

Lets take 25 seconds to decide what to do.

3 seconds left!

Let's take another 10 seconds to repeat "green or blue!" to the guy who's just guessing anyway.

Well.....looks like I should dedicate this to my daughter and hope that my ex wife takes me back before actually clipping the wire.

*CLIP*

*holds breath*

No explosion!

I had enough time and access to explosive and electrical engineering training to solve that entire crisis in less than 10 seconds after sprint and screaming and getting shot at for the past week.

I guess I really am da bo...*ex-wife runs up on him* don't say bomb! Ill take you back, or at least give you custody of Katie! By the way she's screwed psychologically thanks to your life, but that's fine because you've been trying to quit smoking.

Cars exploding from the slightest touches. Oh and silenced guns making that pew pew noise. It's much louder than that.

WHISPERING.

I ******g hate whispering

Why are two people whispering when they are the only two people in the room? Why go to a secluded area and whisper?

It happens in shows too.

screw movie pet peeves, i got theater pet peeves. take your ******g baby out back, ain't no1 got time to hear that ******** cry. foh.

still don't understand how this is allowed widely. babies shouldn't be allowed in any movie rated above G, and shouldn't be allowed in peak hours. period. movies in nyc aint cheap...

yea im mad...

Last edited:
When you start paying attention to the extras in public scenes, it brings out of the movie, especially when they're having a fake convo or looking at the camera.

When a rifle or above shoots up a place leaving little bullet holes at its wake.

Anyone ever notice no one cuts each other off in movies or TV shows while they're in convos. In real life, conversations isn't nearly as smooth. I just wish one day, someone can incorporate that level of realism to their script.

Gun-toting heroes who can't miss. I find a villain who can't miss much more interesting.

Hero with a sword going on an effortless killing rampage though a sea of people in a straight line to get to their arch-nemisis.

Changing a historical character's race for the first time in it's first film adaptation.

What Fox is doing to the X-Men franchise.

Fights that could easily be avoided with a few words.

Vans/Trucks keeping up with sports cars in a chase.

screw movie pet peeves, i got theater pet peeves. take your ******g baby out back, ain't no1 got time to hear that ******** cry. foh.

still don't understand how this is allowed widely. babies shouldn't be allowed in any movie rated above G, and shouldn't be allowed in peak hours. period. movies in nyc aint cheap...

yea im mad...

some hood rats brought their 2 year olds to the Conjuring. Needless to say, there was a bunch of crying and whining throughout the entire film (which wasn't very good anyway)

-When a good guy dives out from behind a desk/car/wall and fly through the air in slo-mo and hit their target..

-When a good guy is pinned down and taking heavy fire..Then outta nowhere the person he's trying to save throws them a gun and the good catches it perfectly, turns to his target, spouts a cheesy line, hit's bad guy in the forehead/heart..

-Good guy/bad guy throws a knife that always hits blade side first and is right between the eyes/center of opponents palm/heart..

-Person gets shot in the shoulder or arm and then use that arm to throw punches or shoot a gun (both with deadly accuracy)..

--When a car goes flying in the air and keeps on going like that 45 ft. jump wouldn't do some suspension damage..

When people kick over a table for cover while firing.

I'm thinking bullets will fly through a table, chair, sofa whatever you flip over

Action movies where they break necks by holding the top of the head a twist the chin......

Like how the hell is that gonna break a neck?!?!

Action movies where they break necks by holding the top of the head a twist the chin......

Like how the hell is that gonna break a neck?!?!

When two people grab guns at the same time just to find out they both don't have ammo.

When the hero has several times to kill the villain but chooses not to kill them

Random explosions

When people kick over a table for cover while firing.

I'm thinking bullets will fly through a table, chair, sofa whatever you flip over
It may not be realistic but it's cool as **** :smokin

Back
Top Bottom