What car would you buy with $11,000?

Real Talk 
3n83mb3pd5W55P35S0aaqe503897e155a130a.jpg

But that's just me....my next car will hopefully be a Yukon 

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

Ur on nt..nothing under an m3 will be accepted..or if ur looking for an suv u have to get a range rover
This 
laugh.gif

Seriously whoever is telling you to get a Cadillac or Fast & the Furious mod car is foolish. For 11k I would get a used Honda or Toyota sedan... Accord/Civic/Camry/Corolla. It will last you ten years and you will love it.

Don't be that guy who buys a sporty "cool" car with high mileage and spotty history just to try to style. You will be visiting the shop a lot more often than you'd like.

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

Ur on nt..nothing under an m3 will be accepted..or if ur looking for an suv u have to get a range rover
This 
laugh.gif

Seriously whoever is telling you to get a Cadillac or Fast & the Furious mod car is foolish. For 11k I would get a used Honda or Toyota sedan... Accord/Civic/Camry/Corolla. It will last you ten years and you will love it.

Don't be that guy who buys a sporty "cool" car with high mileage and spotty history just to try to style. You will be visiting the shop a lot more often than you'd like.

Originally Posted by II Jovo II

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

99-04 MUSTANG GT

FLOWMASTER EXHAUST THAT THING AND CALL IT A DAY. WHAT I DID.

/THREAD
Flowmaster is your first mistake..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
on that Mustang, i love those.

Whats wrong with flowmaster? Gas mileage?
nerd.gif

99-04 MUSTANG GT

/THREAD
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MJsaver

99-04 MUSTANG GT

/THREAD
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
Gas mileage isnt the real issue, its how they "flow". Quite a few magazines, as well as independent testers have done "muffler shootouts", and in some cases, depending upon which stock mufflers the testers were using, the stock ones outflowed the Flowmasters. If you do some research on different forums, I feel the cons with flowmaster outweigh the pros.

Dont get me wrong, they sound awesome, and i contemplated a system for my truck, but after some research ill be going with another company.

99-04 MUSTANG GT

/THREAD
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
Gas mileage isnt the real issue, its how they "flow". Quite a few magazines, as well as independent testers have done "muffler shootouts", and in some cases, depending upon which stock mufflers the testers were using, the stock ones outflowed the Flowmasters. If you do some research on different forums, I feel the cons with flowmaster outweigh the pros.

Dont get me wrong, they sound awesome, and i contemplated a system for my truck, but after some research ill be going with another company.

go with a lexus dude, super reliable. I just grabbed a used one to beat around in for the winter. so far no troubles, engine runs smooth. everyone i know who owns a lexus has had nothing but good things to say about their cars and they all say nothing ever goes wrong with the engine.

go with a lexus dude, super reliable. I just grabbed a used one to beat around in for the winter. so far no troubles, engine runs smooth. everyone i know who owns a lexus has had nothing but good things to say about their cars and they all say nothing ever goes wrong with the engine.

Benz all I have to say you can get a nice 1 for 11 grand it may have miles but it with run

Benz all I have to say you can get a nice 1 for 11 grand it may have miles but it with run

Question I'm also looking into buying a car, my first car at that . I'm looking at a 06 Honda civic or 04 acura TL...any suggestions?

Question I'm also looking into buying a car, my first car at that . I'm looking at a 06 Honda civic or 04 acura TL...any suggestions?

99-04 MUSTANG GT

/THREAD
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

YOUR FIRST MISTAKE IS LOOKING AT MUFFLERS FOR THEIR FLOWS OR GAINS. THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN DIFFERENT BRANDS IS MINIMAL ON MUSTANGS NOT SURE ABOUT TRUCKS. LIKE 1 OR 2 HP. NOT WORTH IT. EVEN IF I LOST A HORSEPOWER OR TWO I STILL CHOOSE FLOWS OVER STOCK.  BEST TO DECIDE STRICTLY OFF SOUND AND MOST WILL AGREE MY GT SOUNDS LIKE SEX COMING DOWN THE ROAD. THE REAL GAINS COME IN WHEN YOU UPGRADE THE ENTIRE EXHAUST. I WENT WITH LONGTUBE HEADERS, OFF ROAD X PIPE AND FLOWMASTER MUFFLERS.

BACK ON TOPIC: 

TO THE OG POSTER, NOTHING BEATS THE STYLING OF THE 99-04 MUSTANG GT IMO. THO I AM STARTING TO LIKE THE 2010S. THE 03-04 SUPERCHARGED COBRA IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE CAR. SAVING DOWN PAYMENT NOW TO BUY ONE IN THE SPRING. I DONT THINK THERE IS A BETTER CAR THAT GETS A GIRLS PANTIES WET FOR THE TYPE OF MONEY YOU ARE LOOKING TO SPEND. YOU CAN EASILY GET A DECENT MILEAGE 99-04 MUSTANG GT  FOR 7 TO 9 GRAND, THROW ON SOME EXHAUST, WIDE TIRES/DEEP DISH RIMS AND ENJOY.
pimp.gif

99-04 MUSTANG GT

/THREAD
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

YOUR FIRST MISTAKE IS LOOKING AT MUFFLERS FOR THEIR FLOWS OR GAINS. THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN DIFFERENT BRANDS IS MINIMAL ON MUSTANGS NOT SURE ABOUT TRUCKS. LIKE 1 OR 2 HP. NOT WORTH IT. EVEN IF I LOST A HORSEPOWER OR TWO I STILL CHOOSE FLOWS OVER STOCK.  BEST TO DECIDE STRICTLY OFF SOUND AND MOST WILL AGREE MY GT SOUNDS LIKE SEX COMING DOWN THE ROAD. THE REAL GAINS COME IN WHEN YOU UPGRADE THE ENTIRE EXHAUST. I WENT WITH LONGTUBE HEADERS, OFF ROAD X PIPE AND FLOWMASTER MUFFLERS.

BACK ON TOPIC: 

TO THE OG POSTER, NOTHING BEATS THE STYLING OF THE 99-04 MUSTANG GT IMO. THO I AM STARTING TO LIKE THE 2010S. THE 03-04 SUPERCHARGED COBRA IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE CAR. SAVING DOWN PAYMENT NOW TO BUY ONE IN THE SPRING. I DONT THINK THERE IS A BETTER CAR THAT GETS A GIRLS PANTIES WET FOR THE TYPE OF MONEY YOU ARE LOOKING TO SPEND. YOU CAN EASILY GET A DECENT MILEAGE 99-04 MUSTANG GT  FOR 7 TO 9 GRAND, THROW ON SOME EXHAUST, WIDE TIRES/DEEP DISH RIMS AND ENJOY.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

99-04 MUSTANG GT

/THREAD
Memph fam I aint know you gota stang. WE still gotta get up in the 216 one day...
 I got an 07 (no GT) for 11k a lil over a year ago (19k miles on it)..... So thats def what I would suggest

HAHA YEA MAN, EVERYONE IN MY FAM HAS STANGS. MY GT NOW IS MY 3RD STANG. HAD A FOXBODY, 5.0 AND NOW THIS NEW EDGE GT. YEA WE DEF GOTTA KILL IT IN CLEVELAND ONE OF THESE WEEKENDS...

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

99-04 MUSTANG GT

/THREAD
Memph fam I aint know you gota stang. WE still gotta get up in the 216 one day...
 I got an 07 (no GT) for 11k a lil over a year ago (19k miles on it)..... So thats def what I would suggest

HAHA YEA MAN, EVERYONE IN MY FAM HAS STANGS. MY GT NOW IS MY 3RD STANG. HAD A FOXBODY, 5.0 AND NOW THIS NEW EDGE GT. YEA WE DEF GOTTA KILL IT IN CLEVELAND ONE OF THESE WEEKENDS...

Back
Top Bottom