What car would you buy with $11,000?

I'm in the same situation as you are OP. I currently drive an SUV with crappy gas mileage, and as a commuter gas cuts DEEP into my pockets.

I've been researching and looking around, and I'm primarily set on buying a Honda Civic.

It has everything you need:

- Reliability
- GREAT gas mileage
- Low insurance costs

And it wouldn't be considered a bucket. It's decent to say the least.

In particular, I'm looking at the 97-2000 coupe models. You can get a sedan with low miles for a good price.

If you want something a bit bigger, go with an Accord. I'm looking at the 98-2002 models for those.

grin.gif

I'm in the same situation as you are OP. I currently drive an SUV with crappy gas mileage, and as a commuter gas cuts DEEP into my pockets.

I've been researching and looking around, and I'm primarily set on buying a Honda Civic.

It has everything you need:

- Reliability
- GREAT gas mileage
- Low insurance costs

And it wouldn't be considered a bucket. It's decent to say the least.

In particular, I'm looking at the 97-2000 coupe models. You can get a sedan with low miles for a good price.

If you want something a bit bigger, go with an Accord. I'm looking at the 98-2002 models for those.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Worked on a cts today that had thousands of dollars of work outside of warranty. Just make sure you can afford maitanance and you'll be fine.
Thanks. I should be okay as long as the car has no major defects.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Worked on a cts today that had thousands of dollars of work outside of warranty. Just make sure you can afford maitanance and you'll be fine.
Thanks. I should be okay as long as the car has no major defects.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

99-04 MUSTANG GT

FLOWMASTER EXHAUST THAT THING AND CALL IT A DAY. WHAT I DID.

/THREAD
Memph fam I aint know you gota stang. WE still gotta get up in the 216 one day...
 I got an 07 (no GT) for 11k a lil over a year ago (19k miles on it)..... So thats def what I would suggest

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

99-04 MUSTANG GT

FLOWMASTER EXHAUST THAT THING AND CALL IT A DAY. WHAT I DID.

/THREAD
Memph fam I aint know you gota stang. WE still gotta get up in the 216 one day...
 I got an 07 (no GT) for 11k a lil over a year ago (19k miles on it)..... So thats def what I would suggest

Ur on nt..nothing under an m3 will be accepted..or if ur looking for an suv u have to get a range rover

In all seriousness it depends on ur needs and wants. Try to get an 06 civic since at least that's the current gen body..camry and accords might be pricier but since u said ur in college u prob don't need a full sedan. I'd also look into a tc and newer rsx but they might cost a lot to insure.

Don't get a 240sx since 99% of the ones u find will be POS and the modded ones will not be a good daily esp if you have no knowledge.

Ur on nt..nothing under an m3 will be accepted..or if ur looking for an suv u have to get a range rover

In all seriousness it depends on ur needs and wants. Try to get an 06 civic since at least that's the current gen body..camry and accords might be pricier but since u said ur in college u prob don't need a full sedan. I'd also look into a tc and newer rsx but they might cost a lot to insure.

Don't get a 240sx since 99% of the ones u find will be POS and the modded ones will not be a good daily esp if you have no knowledge.

Back
Top Bottom