What car would you buy with $11,000?

I'm assuming that with a budget of 11k, reliability will be key since I'm guessing you don't want to worry about dropping extra cash on maintenance.

Look into Acuras / Hondas / Toyotas. Nothing is ever made perfectly, but Japanese cars consistently prove to be more reliable esp if you're commuting.

Whatever you do, don't by any European car within that price range. You'll eventually have problems. Same goes for most domestics esp anything under the Chrysler family.

I'm assuming that with a budget of 11k, reliability will be key since I'm guessing you don't want to worry about dropping extra cash on maintenance.

Look into Acuras / Hondas / Toyotas. Nothing is ever made perfectly, but Japanese cars consistently prove to be more reliable esp if you're commuting.

Whatever you do, don't by any European car within that price range. You'll eventually have problems. Same goes for most domestics esp anything under the Chrysler family.

I just bought a 2007 civic coupe with around 50k miles for $9,000 cash from a local dealer.  My last car was a mustang and I wanted another sporty, head turner but I decided to be patient...In two years when I finish this degree I'll be able to buy pretty much any car I want anyways.  Plus 30/40 gas mileage
pimp.gif

I just bought a 2007 civic coupe with around 50k miles for $9,000 cash from a local dealer.  My last car was a mustang and I wanted another sporty, head turner but I decided to be patient...In two years when I finish this degree I'll be able to buy pretty much any car I want anyways.  Plus 30/40 gas mileage
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom