What cell phone should I buy???

So looks like I will be in the market for a new phone soon. The one I have now is freezing on me and turns off on its own. I have ATT I was thinking of going with the new Iphone but in a way I want something different. I know I want some kind of smart phone but is there something else better than an Iphone. Let me know what you guys have. Let me know your likes and dislikes too.

So looks like I will be in the market for a new phone soon. The one I have now is freezing on me and turns off on its own. I have ATT I was thinking of going with the new Iphone but in a way I want something different. I know I want some kind of smart phone but is there something else better than an Iphone. Let me know what you guys have. Let me know your likes and dislikes too.

get an android phone, i JUST left att and the iphone 4 and went with verizon and got a samsung fascinate

get an android phone, i JUST left att and the iphone 4 and went with verizon and got a samsung fascinate

Get the Captivate or wait for the Samsung Focus
Or if you really want to wait, in Q1 2011 they will have a high end android phone from Motorola which is rumored to have a dual core processor.

Get the Captivate or wait for the Samsung Focus
Or if you really want to wait, in Q1 2011 they will have a high end android phone from Motorola which is rumored to have a dual core processor.

I was thinking of getting an android but I would have to leave att. I cant leave do to the wack 2 year contract. I also can wait too long because my phone is about to give out on me.

I was thinking of getting an android but I would have to leave att. I cant leave do to the wack 2 year contract. I also can wait too long because my phone is about to give out on me.

Samsung Captivate if you dont want to wait, its an android phone, and its good.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by oso23

att has android phones.  get their samsung phone.  the screen is amazing.
i think you would like the android os, it's not as limited as the iphone iOS.  more customizable.  

i switched to android and i doubt i'll ever go back to an iphone.

att has android phones.  get their samsung phone.  the screen is amazing.
i think you would like the android os, it's not as limited as the iphone iOS.  more customizable.  

i switched to android and i doubt i'll ever go back to an iphone.

--Yup. Android OS is highly recommended.
--Swooped up the Google G2 last week. No problems whatsoever.

--Yup. Android OS is highly recommended.
--Swooped up the Google G2 last week. No problems whatsoever.

So looks like I will be in the market for a new phone soon. The one I have now is freezing on me and turns off on its own. I have ATT I am going with the new Iphone 4

pimp.gif

There goes my answer....

Back
Top Bottom