What do NFL fans think about the CFL

So what do you guys think about the CFL?

Is it ever brought up when you talk about football, or is it all College and NFL for you

Have you ever watched a CFL game?

091507l.jpg
2133858394_fa7826cb31.jpg

CFL SUCKS,

Signed Everyone.

On the real though the rules are pretty good, pretty damn fun to watch. Imagine guys like Vick and LT with CFL rules, Be a joke

3 downs, receivers can move before snap( get running start) field is 10 yards wider and I think 10 yards longer, Touchdown zones are huge, and there is 1 moreplayer on each side (13)

I've watched it before but I can't really get into it probably because I'm more invested into the NFL.

Like not knowing any of the players or teams makes it less interesting to me

if i was able to watch it in san diego, i would definitely tune in.

unfortunately, since it's out of sight, it's out of mind.

Another CFL rule is that if you attempt a field goal and miss, but the ball goes outside the back of the endzone, the team that attempted the FG gets 1 point.

Also, if you punt the ball and it goes outside the back of the endzone, the punting team gets 1 point.

WRs are allowed a running start up to the line of scrimmage before the ball is snapped.

its the only major league football in Canada, so if you're a football fan in Canada you'd watch it

but does it actually suck that much, no wonder some people in Canada say its a bush league

Who the %+!@ cares about the CFL? And those rules are ridiculous, completely kills the concept of punting to give the other team horrible field position andalso makes it a lot harder on corners, running start for receivers? Are you kidding me?

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

its the only major league football in Canada, so if you're a football fan in Canada you'd watch it

but does it actually suck that much, no wonder some people in Canada say its a bush league
basically those who don't make the NFL go to the CFL

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

Hell no.

CFL is a different game than NFL that's why cats like Ricky Williams can be successful in the NFL but suck in the CFL.

i love the nfl and i love the cfl....season ticket holder for the bc lions and the seahawks...if you take the cfl for what is it is its a great brand....itscheap, entertaining and all the games are downtown on friday or saturday nights....you cant really compare the two because they are completely differentgames....cfl teams salary caps for the whole season are like what tom brady makes per game lol

Back
Top Bottom