What do you bring to the table in a relationship?

Originally Posted by SShanique

I'm smart, nice, loyal, sweet, basically sugar and spice and everything nice!
Crayons
Colored Pencils
Felt Tip Markers
Construction Paper
Coloring books

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Originally Posted by SShanique

I'm smart, nice, loyal, sweet, basically sugar and spice and everything nice!
Crayons
Colored Pencils
Felt Tip Markers
Construction Paper
Coloring books

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

- I'm smart
- Good family background
- Hardworking and highly self motivated
- Good listener
- Ambitious
- Loyal - if a girl shows that she's down me for 100% I'll do the same for her
- Trustworthy
- Caring
- Easy to communicate with

Some of my faults:
- I'm impatient - especially with women that like to play games
- I'm stubborn
- I'm prideful
- I'm brutally honest

authority
stability
logic
organization
direction

i guess it makes sense, I tend to fall into relationships with women that are a mess psychologically.
smh.gif

mytmouse76 Nktran001 wrote:
guess i should list mine also

i'm very caring
im HUGE on family
i don't aruge
respectful of myself and others
communication skills are ok on point
i can be selfish, but never show it
not crazy...you wont see me cry one minute then lash out the next
im easy going go with the flow type
ill try just about anything once
i'm VERY open to learning from others
i also come from a good family
i'm stubborn and prideful
i'm not down for the drama AT ALL it would be nice to be apart of some once in a while
im a great listener (as I've been told)
if you're down for me i'm down for you (translation:  if you go down on me, I'll go down on you
wink.gif
)
i tell it like it is without being an a-hole about it...if you take it as me being mean thats on you but its never my intention to make anyone feel bad but i tell the truth
i can be lazy but i'm working on that I do what's necessary
i handle my business
never had a problem working thanks to my dad

i'm sure theres more

tbh, this would completely catch me off guard if you were to ask me in person on the spot. I wouldn't know how to answer.
I guess I fill the void, I'm a good listener, more street sense/awareness of surroundings, more careful/cautious, always willing to help, i'm the better cook, and know more technology stuff that her lol :/

Originally Posted by lauk4kicks

tbh, this would completely catch me off guard if you were to ask me in person on the spot. I wouldn't know how to answer.

same here...if someone put me on the spot i'd pobably just sit there like
ohwell.gif

Good thread. Me and my girl (damn I'm not used to sayin that, but she's beyond worth me having a girlfriend...) have discussed this and we basically vowed to eachother that we will not have an empty relationship.

What do I bring to the table?

- I encourage her to do better with school and her talents and I encourage her to persue her dreams.
- I brought the idea of studying together and both of us setting a schedule to study together with a check and balance system. (check and balance = I wont let you slip, you dont let me slip!)
- I'm going to get tested for STDs today so she can know 100% for sure that I'm clean and she's doing the same for me. We havnt had sex yet and honestly, I wouldnt have it any other way. We have been dating for about a week now, and we so damn cool that there's really no pressure on her or me to get to that point so it will happen when it happens. I've had enough sluts in my lifetime to where I'm comfortable with a girl not being in a rush. Sounds weird, but it's dope.
- I introduce her to new stuff that I know she would like based on her personality. She loves it.
- I correct her when she says/spells stuff wrong. Not on an annoying level either. It would be wrong if I didnt imo.
- I hold her down. Bottom line.

She does the same for me and more. I could go on for days. Our relationship isnt empty. It's full of dope.

Intelligence, patience,sense of humor, emotionally stable, I respect personal space, non clingy,
down to earth, open minded, cultured, willingness to experience/try new things, good hygiene,
I like to cook, I take care of my home, I listen, focus on the essentials, nurturing, self assured, positive outlook, honest.

Originally Posted by RenaRene

Intelligence, patience,sense of humor, emotionally stable, I respect a personal space, non clingy,
down to earth, open minded, cultured, willingness to experience/try new things, good hygiene,
I like to cook, I take care of my home, I listen, focus on the essentials, nurturing, self assured, positive outlook, honest.
Same here

Back
Top Bottom