What do you bring to the table in a relationship?

Well balanced, same person day in and day out.

A genuine appreciation for arts/ culture.

A decent work-ethic, with a substantial past, even brighter future.

A quirky/ healthy sense of humor.

Great sex.

Independent.

Originally Posted by J23S

Me personally, women always tell me how comfortable they are around me. I don't pressure them into anything they don't want to do. They are human with faults just as I am so I'm not quick to judge. I like to keep it as spontaneous as possible and keep the humor alive.

well said

If it wasn't for me there wouldn't be a roof over our head, food on the table, cars, lights, electricity, cable, internet. NOTHING. I clean. I do laundry. I'm not psycho. plus all that other crap that goes along with being me
laugh.gif
Am I perfect? Not by any means.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

If it wasn't for me there wouldn't be a roof over our head, food on the table, cars, lights, electricity, cable, internet. NOTHING. I clean. I do laundry. I'm not psycho. plus all that other crap that goes along with being me
laugh.gif

you're a good one!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dunks87

laugh.gif

you're a good one!
laugh.gif

I told him the other night I was done.  I want to be a fat housewife, this breadwinner +#+ is for the birds
smh.gif

wink.gif

laugh.gif

you're a good one!
laugh.gif

I told him the other night I was done.  I want to be a fat housewife, this breadwinner +#+ is for the birds
smh.gif

wink.gif

He won.

Do you make good sammiches? Perfection awaits you if you do.

Originally Posted by Diego

laugh.gif

you're a good one!
laugh.gif

smh.gif

wink.gif

He won.

Do you make good sammiches? Perfection awaits you if you do.

Hell yeah he did, lucky bastard. You can see I said nothing about cooking
laugh.gif
although I do make a bomb %#* sammich.  He's the cook, he needs to do something other than take out the dog all damn day. Although I vent a lot on here, it's not that bad.  He has a job now, under the table and not always full time but hey, better than nothing.  But as a whole the job market just effin blows here
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Good thread. Me and my girl (damn I'm not used to sayin that, but she's beyond worth me having a girlfriend...) have discussed this and we basically vowed to eachother that we will not have an empty relationship.

What do I bring to the table?

- I encourage her to do better with school and her talents and I encourage her to persue her dreams.
- I brought the idea of studying together and both of us setting a schedule to study together with a check and balance system. (check and balance = I wont let you slip, you dont let me slip!)
- I'm going to get tested for STDs today so she can know 100% for sure that I'm clean and she's doing the same for me. We havnt had sex yet and honestly, I wouldnt have it any other way. We have been dating for about a week now, and we so damn cool that there's really no pressure on her or me to get to that point so it will happen when it happens. I've had enough sluts in my lifetime to where I'm comfortable with a girl not being in a rush. Sounds weird, but it's dope.
- I introduce her to new stuff that I know she would like based on her personality. She loves it.
- I correct her when she says/spells stuff wrong. Not on an annoying level either. It would be wrong if I didnt imo.
- I hold her down. Bottom line.

She does the same for me and more. I could go on for days. Our relationship isnt empty. It's full of dope.
When did you get a girlfriend, fam?  Congratulations!

laugh.gif

you're a good one!
laugh.gif

Agreed.  I hope this guy is not a user like my ex.

Originally Posted by SShanique

laugh.gif

you're a good one!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

you're a good one!
laugh.gif

Wait....you....YOU...have an ex?  I feel bad for that dude.  You owe that monday friday a lifetime of beer for putting up with you.  I wouldn't be surprised if that dude is gay now.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

laugh.gif

you're a good one!
laugh.gif

Wait....you....YOU...have an ex?  I feel bad for that dude.  You owe that monday friday a lifetime of beer for putting up with you.  I wouldn't be surprised if that dude is gay now.

Or dead.

laugh.gif

you're a good one!
laugh.gif

I've seen your posts and I'm just gunna have to go with a big no on that one.  Users aren't up at 5am brushing the snow off my car
laugh.gif
  He treats me like a queen, I just try not to abuse or exploit it
devil.gif

Besides, life doesn't always go the way you want it to.  Nothing stays the same forever.  He was laid off and it was my duty to step up to the plate and hold us down.  That's what you do as a married couple.  Pretty sure our vows had for better or for worse in there. But I have to @!*$$ about it somewhere because I can't complain to him all day about it - that does nothing for the relationship and just brings everyone down.
pimp.gif
  Besides he has his complaints about me. 
embarassed.gif

A good heart, good sex, the ability to rationalize, the ability to know when i'm wrong, and the ability to love. Most people are scared of love.

Pro's
- domestic i.e cook and clean
- very sociable
- heard I am decent looking
- decent appearance i.e work out, eat healthy, don't smoke
- christian based faith
- humorous
- educated
- ambitious
Con's
- blunt
- unemotional at times
- arrogant SOMETIMES
- prideful
- flirt/ yeah I know
- can't stand talking on the phone
- still play video games

so basically this is listing good qualities about ourselves since I've never been in a relationship

but i think i'm
funny
smart
christian values
caring
good listener
might "simp" sometimes
flirtatious spirit sometimes

laugh.gif
I'm old, I don't think I'm that much different than my peers. Just trying to make it, oh how I wish I could warn my younger self
laugh.gif
adulthood isn't all about fun and games. Don't get me wrong, I'm *happy* with where I am at this point but it's weird how you can be unhappy with a situation at the same. #NT is just my outlet to whine.

It just brings me around to one of my favorite Frost quotes "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life; It Goes On."

I am the same person when no one is around. Females can tell real quick who is putting up a front or not acting like themselves...i.e. being fake.

Originally Posted by toine2983

I need a woman like Nawth in my life.
smh.gif

embarassed.gif
Best of luck, I've spent the last 11 years looking for one and all I have to show for it is anger, frustration, bitterness, and hatred.  Very few of them exist.  I hate people.

smh.gif

embarassed.gif
Best of luck, I've spent the last 11 years looking for one and all I have to show for it is anger, frustration, bitterness, and hatred.  Very few of them exist.  I hate people.
It depends on when you meet them too.  At 18 I wasn't who I am today, nor at 21, etc.  Who knows who I will be at 35 or 40. 
ohwell.gif
  I'm not even all that great, maybe I just come across like it online
nerd.gif

Besides, NTers only date dimes.  I jiggle (not the good kind) too much for most yall
roll.gif

smh.gif

embarassed.gif
It depends on when you meet them too.  At 18 I wasn't who I am today, nor at 21, etc.  Who knows who I will be at 35 or 40. 
ohwell.gif
  I'm not even all that great, maybe I just come across like it online
nerd.gif

Besides, NTers only date dimes.  I jiggle (not the good kind) too much for most yall
roll.gif
we can be the judge of that at the next mn summit.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom