What do you think you are best known for on NT?

Talk about banishment. This dude gettin that Sub-Zero shoulder.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

You guys can call me a snitch all you want but if you actually cared about the quality of this place you'd do the same. If you guys want to be such rebels and e-thugs and refuse to use the "snitch" button because it's not "hood" there are plenty of other sites with no type of moderation.

Yeah, he's definitely running for a moderator spot.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

You guys can call me a snitch all you want but if you actually cared about the quality of this place you'd do the same. If you guys want to be such rebels and e-thugs and refuse to use the "snitch" button because it's not "hood" there are plenty of other sites with no type of moderation.

Yeah, he's definitely running for a moderator spot.

laugh.gif

while i disagree with him being too trigger happy with the report button, the subsection idea is a good idea.

and while im pretty much unknown on here, i would say my avatar has gotten quite a few comments.

. If you guys want to be such rebels and e-thugs and refuse to use the "snitch" button because it's not "hood"

LOL WUT?
laugh.gif

my Oregon Duck fanaticism, my being a Latter-day Saint (Mormon), and my deep appreciation for LOST.

shield-benmart.jpg

ol' runnin for city council #%+
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

shield-benmart.jpg

laugh.gif

So who's %*@% did he suck?

nerd.gif

Shield reference, calm down.

shield-benmart.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

NikeTalker23

oqyqlv.jpg

"Come back. One year!"

And hope everyone forgets what you did. SMH @ making the NT class of 03 look bad.

Spending a majority of my 8AM-5PM with the clowns in S&T...

If there's a sports story that breaks in the morning, it's usually DoubleJs or I that alerts S&T.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by starbury03

shield-benmart.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

NikeTalker23

oqyqlv.jpg

"Come back. One year!"

And hope everyone forgets what you did. SMH @ making the NT class of 03 look bad.

It's actually class of 01. I find it hilarious that you are all calling me salty about the music forum, and what not but you guys seem to be the onestaking it the worst. You all are what has lowered the quality of this board in general not just in music. Back when I first joined there weren't members onhere trying hard to make names for themselves. There weren't dudes trying to be thugs, or tryin to get e-props. Everyone was chill, and nothing like whatit is today. I still enjoy visiting NT everyday and have decided to make an effort to make this place better. I know you guys will call me a brown noser andother names but at the end of the day I could care less, you guys can continue being rebels.

Originally Posted by starbury03

shield-benmart.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

NikeTalker23

oqyqlv.jpg

"Come back. One year!"

It's actually class of 01. I find it hilarious that you are all calling me salty about the music forum, and what not but you guys seem to be the ones taking it the worst. You all are what has lowered the quality of this board in general not just in music. Back when I first joined there weren't members on here trying hard to make names for themselves. There weren't dudes trying to be thugs, or tryin to get e-props. Everyone was chill, and nothing like what it is today. I still enjoy visiting NT everyday and have decided to make an effort to make this place better. I know you guys will call me a brown noser and other names but at the end of the day I could care less, you guys can continue being rebels.
Ahh....on a one-man crusade to clean up NT...

RudyGiuliani.jpg

I see you, Rudy.

Originally Posted by DLo13

Spending a majority of my 8AM-5PM with the clowns in S&T...

If there's a sports story that breaks in the morning, it's usually DoubleJs or I that alerts S&T.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

(it's true)

S&T is the best place on NT...until it gets terminated like the music forum

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

A rookie AVY creator. (11+ page of AVY requests, filled in everyone
pimp.gif
) A regular in the General Forum, and I stay posting some type of .GIF.

I helped you in that thread
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
I don't know if I'm know. And honestly I don't care.

Back
Top Bottom