What do you think you are best known for on NT?

Being an atheist

Being a beer nerd

POF/OKC shenanigans

Posting that ducktales acoustic video in The Nomad's thread about his "girlfriend" almost getting raped

anyone have something to add to that?

Last edited:
probably dating the girl with one arm, starting that collection for nudes that got me banned the first time around. Taking over the NTLA summits after ben baller retired, helping people not in California get the things they need :nerd: being dumb on twitter, and doing every pharmacuetical ever made. glad im done with that life tho.

Pretty much what I post about...

Being blink-182's #1 supporter.

I remember when folks would say they'd never play again. Told em I still had hope. Got laughed at. A year later, I watched them in concert. :pimp:

I like using this emoticon, ":wow:" ..

I always mess up my relationships with the opposite sex even though I don't post my problems ..

I hate this certain "music" collective & the world would be better if somebody would just kill them all >: ..

I like using this emoticon, "
embarassed.gif
" ..

I always mess up my relationships with the opposite sex even though I don't post my problems ..

I hate this certain "music" collective & the world would be better if somebody would just kill them all
mad.gif
is that rap collective Odd Future?those guys are trash

I like using this emoticon, ":wow:" ..

I hate this certain "music" collective & the world would be better if somebody would just kill them all >: ..

lol

Back
Top Bottom