What does it feel like being short?

im 6'1 and very pleased with my height...
smile.gif

I would imagine it feels the same? I'm 6'2'' and honestly the height of others and even the height of myself is VERY rarely thought about. Unless someone is a lot taller then me it never even crosses my mind to compare my height to anyone else.

Been 5'5 ever since Freshman year of high school. Feels bad man. Both my parents are 5'5 so I can just blame it on the genes. I'm the shortest in my circle of friends but I can pull girls that are 7s-8s. I dont have any trouble reaching for things but it is harder for me to score a contested layup or floater. What else do you want to know?

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

Everbody thats under 6ft yall dont have keep saying "But I still get girls".
laugh.gif

Height has NOTHING to do with getting girls.

it really does. yes of course, not all girls. but just for example look at online dating websites, so many women write headlines that say "tall men only" or nobody under 6 foot --cuz thats what a lot of em are in heels

Originally Posted by miamin2

laugh.gif
 @ all the short people getting so worked up over the height of others. You don't even have to mention your height in your post to know it. Despite your beliefs, not every person over 6' is incredibly insecure 
Personally I love the height I'm at. If I was even significantly taller I feel like might look too out of place and I'd be upset at myself if I wasn't playing ball somewhere lol and there's no reason why I'd want to be shorter. 

Actually I would like to know what the world would be like from a shorter, say 5'5" or so, height. Just for a few hours to see how much bigger things look but that's it
In most cases, you are right. It's usually the guys who are just under 6'  like 5'11" or 5'10" who have that type of attitude.

Is 5-10 considered short? One disadvantage is playing basketball with taller people and being expected to dribble up court when my handles are non existent.

Originally Posted by vanexellent

Is 5-10 considered short? One disadvantage is playing basketball with taller people and being expected to dribble up court when my handles are non existent.

No, maybe in some taller peeps mind, but that's average male height. I'm that height without shoes on and i'm a chick magnet...not that that's a good thing all the time since i'm accustomed to mud ducks thirst
sick.gif
and most females just get on my got damn nerves no matter how good they look.

Judging by a lot of girls standard of today online they do want 6ft or over guys. If a girl I like had that on her checklist and turned me down (Hasn't happened yet)..... I wouldn't stress about it since everybody has their own preference. I'd take that L lightly and keep it moving knowing for every girl that says no, it's a lot more that will say yes.

5'7.

Honestly i never had a problem being short. It doesnt bother me at all.

Of course i rather be taller. But its not on my mind that im short.

Although ppl always gotta say "your short." In my mind i just be like "i know."

Oh and +!*$%$+ love me. Never had a problem with women.

I stay away from chicks 5'5+

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Not only does it have something to do with getting girls, it has something to do with getting jobs and ahead in life in general.

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Originally Posted by vanexellent

No, maybe in some taller peeps mind, but that's average male height. I'm that height without shoes on and i'm a chick magnet...not that that's a good thing all the time since i'm accustomed to mud ducks thirst
sick.gif
and most females just get on my got damn nerves no matter how good they look.

Judging by a lot of girls standard of today online they do want 6ft or over guys. If a girl I like had that on her checklist and turned me down (Hasn't happened yet)..... I wouldn't stress about it since everybody has their own preference. I'd take that L lightly and keep it moving knowing for every girl that says no, it's a lot more that will say yes.

Chill with the racial slurs please

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Not only does it have something to do with getting girls, it has something to do with getting jobs and ahead in life in general.
O rly? Damn bro you must be so far ahead in life
Btw top 3 forbes richest people are under 6 feet. Lolz

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by miamin2

laugh.gif
 @ all the short people getting so worked up over the height of others. You don't even have to mention your height in your post to know it. Despite your beliefs, not every person over  6' is incredibly insecure 
Personally I love the height I'm at. If I was even significantly taller I feel like might look too out of place and I'd be upset at myself if I wasn't playing ball somewhere lol and there's no reason why I'd want to be shorter. 

Actually I would like to know what the world would be like from a shorter, say 5'5" or so, height. Just for a few hours to see how much bigger things look but that's it
In most cases, you are right. It's usually the guys who are just under 6'  like 5'11" or 5'10" who have that type of attitude.

bert.gif

Originally Posted by ATLsFinest

the amount of insecurity of both sides is amusing.
TRUE STORY...
short people saying height doesnt matter...

tall people saying height is everything...

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't know about yall but I don't come across that many 6'4 plus dudes. Most successful dudes I know are 5'7 to 6'2. As far as girls most girls I know don't care at all about height. It's probably the last thing they look at.

Originally Posted by alex onee

O rly? Damn bro you must be so far ahead in life
Btw top 3 forbes richest people are under 6 feet. Lolz
6'8... He'll be giving brooklyn some minutes on the floor out of the skybox
hrwj13.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This is seriously funny.

Back
Top Bottom