What does it feel like being short?

Originally Posted by VietStar

Guy above talking all this mess about height is everything, are you pulling any yambs with your height? Because from the looks of it, I don't think your face helps.
grin.gif

Maybe he's just not your type, papi.

Originally Posted by slickp42189

Originally Posted by MMG

6'2 here
pimp.gif

Man we're like short tall people tho ( im 6'2 also), it's seriously underrated how many 6'2 Sz 13 guys there really are, we're a dime a dozen and I don't like it at all, i rarely run into girls taller than me which is the upside but 6'2 Ain't even special, I wish I was 6'4 now that's legit

Dang it's funny that you put the exact height and shoe size of about 3 of my boys. I'm only 5'9 but it was never something I really cared about outside of going against super bigger cats in the post in bball.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by miamin2

laugh.gif
 @ all the short people getting so worked up over the height of others. You don't even have to mention your height in your post to know it. Despite your beliefs, not every person over 6' is incredibly insecure 
Personally I love the height I'm at. If I was even significantly taller I feel like might look too out of place and I'd be upset at myself if I wasn't playing ball somewhere lol and there's no reason why I'd want to be shorter. 

Actually I would like to know what the world would be like from a shorter, say 5'5" or so, height. Just for a few hours to see how much bigger things look but that's it
In most cases, you are right. It's usually the guys who are just under 6'  like 5'11" or 5'10" who have that type of attitude.
Man you know I think you're on to something. 
One of my boys in college once came up to me and some of our taller friends drunk at some party and was like "Do u guys consider me to be the smallest of the big guys, or biggest of the small guys? I'm one of the big guys right?" Keep in mind he's like 5'11" and thin. I mean I could care less and never gave it a thought before but it seemed like it meant something to him. 

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

Originally Posted by MMG

6'2 here
pimp.gif

Man we're like short tall people tho ( im 6'2 also), it's seriously underrated how many 6'2 Sz 13 guys there really are, we're a dime a dozen and I don't like it at all, i rarely run into girls taller than me which is the upside but 6'2 Ain't even special, I wish I was 6'4 now that's legit

Dang it's funny that you put the exact height and shoe size of about 3 of my boys. I'm only 5'9 but it was never something I really cared about outside of going against super bigger cats in the post in bball.

I can NEVER find anyone that's EXACTLY my height... 5'11"... they're always a little taller or shorter... never exact same

Originally Posted by ricky409

I can NEVER find anyone that's EXACTLY my height... 5'11"... they're always a little taller or shorter... never exact same

They probably not the exact height but you definitely can't tell who is taller and they are about 6'2. I'm one of the 3rd shortest but the shortest is my man is 5'4 and he says sometimes it's messes him up with girls but hey that's life. Weird thing his dad is like 6'4 talk about being short changed.

Originally Posted by SFC415

Again, things like "being tall advances your career" is what we shorter dudes have a problem with. None of us argued that it's easier to get women if you're taller, but this is just stupid. I don't know what kind of hick town you live in, but here in the Bay Area, THOUSANDS of extra short, 5'5 Asian immigrants are buying mansions, driving ridiculous cars, etc. Go to any company here and see what most of the dudes who make 250K+ look like.Of course some clown will respond to this and say "But the taller presidential candidate won 
roll.gif
", as if any of the dudes posting here are at that level anyway.
An office isn't a catwalk
laugh.gif
By the way the taller NTers are posting, you'd think they're all CEOs, athletes, and male models all at the same time
DAMN, my mans said !%%+ the slow roast im ready to eat, if i ever had a glimpse of reality on NT this is it LMAO

Originally Posted by SFC415

Again, things like "being tall advances your career" is what we shorter dudes have a problem with. None of us argued that it's easier to get women if you're taller, but this is just stupid. I don't know what kind of hick town you live in, but here in the Bay Area, THOUSANDS of extra short, 5'5 Asian immigrants are buying mansions, driving ridiculous cars, etc. Go to any company here and see what most of the dudes who make 250K+ look like.Of course some clown will respond to this and say "But the taller presidential candidate won 
roll.gif
", as if any of the dudes posting here are at that level anyway.
An office isn't a catwalk
laugh.gif
By the way the taller NTers are posting, you'd think they're all CEOs, athletes, and male models all at the same time
DAMN, my mans said !%%+ the slow roast im ready to eat, if i ever had a glimpse of reality on NT this is it LMAO
Word
roll.gif
 Straight came in with the yoppa and sprayed

Originally Posted by MMG

6'2 here
pimp.gif

I HAVE TWO YOUNGER BROTHERS, IM 23 ONE IS TURNING 21 TOMORROW AND ONE IS 17, ALL OF US ARE 6'2 SZ 13 215-230LBS RANGE, SO I KNOW 6'2 IS GOING TO BE THE AVG HEIGHT IN 10-15 YRS

Never thought this thread would go past 5 pgs. its pure lulz 
roll.gif

but 5'5 checking in. 5'6 with kicks on.

being short used to bother me when I was younger but not anymore. Its all about confidence. I like the think im the biggest little guy out here
grin.gif

doesnt stop me from getting yambs or enjoying life, and short girls
devil.gif
but all girls still show love

only time being short is a problem was when I realized I was too short for the club.  girls in heels be sexy but a challenge at the same time
I remember I was dancing with this one girl in the club, she turned around and her mass was on my stomach
30t6p3b.gif

She looked at me and said "Sorry sweetie, this not gonna work" then walked off. she was bad too
all she had to do was bend her knees a lil an I would have been good money
had me feeling like
tired.gif
frown.gif
till I found some short girls that showed me love
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Wraith aka invincible

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Im 6'1 but my feet are size 10 thank god :smile:

im 5'9 and wear a size 10. sucks it's like the first size to sell out
ohwell.gif
I'm 5'8" and wear an 11 & a half. Feet like skis mayne
tired.gif
 I actually have to pay attention to specific brands, whether they run wide or narrow or whatever.

So yambs are the official new measurement of success now?

This isn't about height at all, this all boils down to who pulls the most females?

...I'm starting to say "yambs" in person now
30t6p3b.gif
...Thanks ricky.

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

roll.gif
 &
roll.gif
 @ sayin yambs in person now
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by toast1985

...I'm starting to say "yambs" in person now 
30t6p3b.gif
 ...Thanks ricky.

it wasnt me... it was the entire NT community...

doesnt it just sound soooo much better than any other word, doe?

Back
Top Bottom