What does it take to hit bad chicks?

I been saying this but treat 8-9/10 like a 5-6/10. No dambs will be given. Yambs will be had. Act busy all the time like your doing them a favor by squeezing them into your schedule. Women are drawn to ********

Treat em like dirt and theyll stick to you like mud.
Dirt + Wet equals.....

It makes so much sense. No wonder girls with low self esteem are always so clingy... 

Bout to go out and look for some down to "earth" chicks

This is a good thread, yet I feel it's gonna go down hill extremely fast...

Inb4 the OGs catch wind of this

I always thought with a bad chick they would relate you (the poor) to the most current status and success of celebrities like rappers meaning most compare the less fortunate to basketball players and other sports figures just by default.

Legit sounds like a cop out. Confidence shouldn't wane depending if you lift or not. Keep that swag with you at all times b. Once you have it, it's yours, ain't no one could take it away from you, but YOU.
It is a cop out, but it's hard to shake the superficiality confidence is built upon.

Y'all need to be careful with the bad ones.

A lot of them have a lot of issues IMO. Not all but a lot.

From arrogance, to self entitled and spoiled.

Strange as it sounds I won't commit to a dime. Not from where I'm from :smh:

Real Talk

You don't seem like a troll so I'll help....

Golden rule:

1. No simping
2. Never tolerate disrespect (be ready to cut that ***** off)
3. Understand that end of the day... They're just people.
4. They want the D

I understand a pretty woman can trip you up....

But once you get a few... You'll see that looks are no reason to be intimidated.
2. Big up for highlighting rule #2. This helped me put things in perspective with this jawn at work .  The attitude hidden behind the professional /corporate persona of hers leaks out here and there and I let her slick talk slide when she catches me off guard. My problem is  becoming reacquainted to the way the city ( not nyc but another east coast spot)  girls behave after being in college with pretentious / saditty jewish and latin girl. I know if I don't regulate her *** on a dime, it decreases my chance to deliver the d which is the mission. I feel the lesson learn is keep it real with your own kind / culture,  fortune 500 or not, gotta let your nads hang. 

Last edited:
Bad chicks are relative. I seen dudes hype chicks up and I see them and be like 
indifferent.gif

Honestly if you have to ask you likely are going to have a hard time pulling. You gotta be attractive man.

Being yourself is the only thing that matters. All the other things help but if you want a "really good looking" female to be attracted to you just be yourself. Plus good looking females are everywhere, they're more abundant than ants.

An African proverb that my mom always told me that has stuck for so many years: the best looking female hasn't been born yet...

Girls travel in packs. Go for the "middle girl" a score from there. The pack leader will be pissed, the middle girl will finally have a guy go for her and not the leader, you win

Back
Top Bottom