What else should i stock my fridge with my fellow NT fly boys?

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

pimp.gif
jay-z1.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but judging from the size of that fridge, if you had that Crissy in your fridge...you'd be an idiot. Unless that's your traphouse just to hit broadsand you got a better crib somewhere else...

When your "fridge" looks like THIS (not my pic)

2yodd8x.jpg

THEN you can fill it with Cris...

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

hotdogs. don't guys like hotdogs? they're easy to make.. & rather satisfying.
peep.gif

There's nothing wrong with all the beverages, but have some solid foods, at least bread and some cold cuts, get a Forman Grill while your at it
pimp.gif

Are you doing this to bag broads? Or just for yourself?
Either way, personally, I have whatever I like in my refridgerator... forget the broads, if they like something in it, they can eat or drink it. If not, theWaWa/7-11/Gas station is rite up the road. help your damn selfs.

And what kind of broads you guys bringing in that are this damn picky? Im 22, i think for the most part alot of broads around this age are over the entire"i only take two bites of my food and dont want it any longer" Man fill that fridge up w bread, eggs, bacon, chicken, condiments, salads, veggies,dressings, potato salad, everything.

leche, pavo, pollo, KoolAid, switch that Arizona to the southern brewed Arizona, mayonesa, etc etc. I hope u in college and under the age of 22 tho

Originally Posted by Patmc13

looks like a 10 year old picked all that out..
Kids getting down now, starting to drink in the 5th grade
laugh.gif
not even waiting until junior high no more

smh.gif
this is lame. do you plan on just eating out every night, and havinglunchables? atleast get some fruit in there like watermelon, grapes, cantaloupe

i say kill that beer and cop some yuengling or blue moon. enjoy the better beers of life.

pb & j

milk for cereal

jager

redbull

Back
Top Bottom