What have you learned so far in life?

"it's better to have to tried than to have never tried it all."
^that

And I know how hard its like to be an obese person.
alien.gif

"it's better to have to tried than to have never tried it all."
^that

And I know how hard its like to be an obese person.
alien.gif

Experience is probably the best teacher
Most people are glad you when you have problems and the rest don't care
You CAN trust people in life but it's hard
Most people are so self absorbed

Experience is probably the best teacher
Most people are glad you when you have problems and the rest don't care
You CAN trust people in life but it's hard
Most people are so self absorbed

Oh yeah, and one of the secrets in life is to treat everyone you encounter as if they were the most important person in the world, because deep down everyone is the most important person in the world to themselves. The benefits of this are awesome, and to be honest, this is the way we should treat each other to begin with.

Oh yeah, and one of the secrets in life is to treat everyone you encounter as if they were the most important person in the world, because deep down everyone is the most important person in the world to themselves. The benefits of this are awesome, and to be honest, this is the way we should treat each other to begin with.

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

I can (and have) created my way of life through synthetic experience, which in turn forms into physical experience.

Shoutout to Earl Nightingale and Bob Proctor. Learned about LOA at 15 and four years later, my life has changed for the complete better

Elaborate

I can (and have) created my way of life through synthetic experience, which in turn forms into physical experience.

Shoutout to Earl Nightingale and Bob Proctor. Learned about LOA at 15 and four years later, my life has changed for the complete better

Elaborate

Originally Posted by enlightendespot

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

You really cant trust anyone.

EVERYONE who you think is there for you will let you down someday.
Dunno how people live like this.

yea would suck to live like that seriously

Originally Posted by enlightendespot

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

You really cant trust anyone.

EVERYONE who you think is there for you will let you down someday.
Dunno how people live like this.

yea would suck to live like that seriously

Originally Posted by jm2000

Elaborate

Through the teachings of people such as the people I listed above, I have learned how to intentionally create my life and experiences that come with it. I've learned that chronic synthetic thinking and visualization can intentionally change your physical life and experience. 
Its quite the phenomenon when you get the gist of exactly what the concept of LOA (law of attraction) is about but once you do, the results are phenomonal. Through intentional chronic conscious thought that will eventually seem into your subconscious, you can change the life around you.

I know a lot of people frown upon LOA, but from personal experience, it has changed my life.

Originally Posted by jm2000

Elaborate

Through the teachings of people such as the people I listed above, I have learned how to intentionally create my life and experiences that come with it. I've learned that chronic synthetic thinking and visualization can intentionally change your physical life and experience. 
Its quite the phenomenon when you get the gist of exactly what the concept of LOA (law of attraction) is about but once you do, the results are phenomonal. Through intentional chronic conscious thought that will eventually seem into your subconscious, you can change the life around you.

I know a lot of people frown upon LOA, but from personal experience, it has changed my life.

that i have A LOT more to learn
not underestimate yourself
dont be so trusting
be thankful
treat people how you want to be treated
be true to yourself and those in your life

that i have A LOT more to learn
not underestimate yourself
dont be so trusting
be thankful
treat people how you want to be treated
be true to yourself and those in your life

dont get a criminal record
its not what you know its who u know
you can make it far in life without college education

dont get a criminal record
its not what you know its who u know
you can make it far in life without college education

"nobody cares, only thing that matters is whats good for you. let me tell you something.when you're alone late at night in bed just you and her under the covers, that's all that matters" word to sonny

opportunity + preparedness = success

Back
Top Bottom