What If NT Got Really Big? (Facebook Twitter Status)

laugh.gif

it would be saturated with corn balls and corny threads and would eventually die just like the rest

There'd be like 50 times more mods and admins. I wouldn't like this place much it'd be lame.

NT doesn't have what /b/ has to maintain such mayhem

it would be whack and cats would be posting fake jordans and bright colored coogi outfits in the wdywt thread..........

Only way that happens is if some big name (Kanye) were to co-sign it.

It would tip. Just like FB, Twitter, etc.

Slash n' burn technique used on the internet.

Kill a few bad seeds on the forum, cut down membership applicants like Harvard, baby.
pimp.gif

It would probably cut my Internet use in half. Even with all the people on here now it still has a small community feel. If it got Twitter/facebook status itwould be crazy.

It can't, not with how the application process is now.

No one who isn't already invested in the forum through reading what we say here will wait a month to be accepted.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Only way that happens is if some big name (Kanye) were to co-sign it.

It would tip. Just like FB, Twitter, etc.
laugh.gif
I could see Dirty or Meth banning Kanye and then himgoing hard on NT on his blog or in a youtube vid, thus imploding the site.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

It would probably cut my Internet use in half. Even with all the people on here now it still has a small community feel. If it got Twitter/facebook status it would be crazy.

LOL! WTH is wrong that foot in ur avy?

I don't know what would happen, but there would probably be a lot of threads...

It all would depend on how the site would be moderated and the type of users that join...

Back
Top Bottom