What Incentive Do Men Have To Get Married?

Originally Posted by Freshsince1982

indifferent.gif

Oh and I got engaged Dec 16
pimp.gif

congrats my man

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

potus2028 wrote:

Tax breaks and spousal privilege in court...

that and all the other $$@* DC is too manish to admit he needs in his life
grin.gif

(you and that "
grin.gif
" lol)

well yeah, but you can accomplish most of those benefits with a gf...believe me, if anybody knows how much the lady in my life can/could/would do for a brotha,its me
smh.gif

there's no tax breaks when your married, only when you have children, and if you cool with your baby moms she ain't taking you to child support.

If you use standard deductions than you have a greater amount if you do Married Filling Jointly and you get two exemptions if your married instead of beingsingle. Also kids do provide more exemptions 3700 in 09 I believe.

Originally Posted by potus2028

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

potus2028 wrote:

Tax breaks and spousal privilege in court...

that and all the other $$@* DC is too manish to admit he needs in his life
grin.gif

(you and that "
grin.gif
" lol)

well yeah, but you can accomplish most of those benefits with a gf...believe me, if anybody knows how much the lady in my life can/could/would do for a brotha, its me
smh.gif

Tell me about... my young lady does more for me than most other people I've ever met... too bad she's headed back to Cali in a day
smh.gif

Interesting stuff. But do you know what the answer is to all of that?

Finding the right person. Not some sleaze who'll suck you up or spread her legs at a moment's notice (those type are not marriageable), but someone whois involved emotionally and shares the same vision for the future as you.

Happiness with the one you love.
pimp.gif

It's not some game or contest or job... tombout incentives.
smh.gif

It's a commitment and decision.

It's really not that hard of a concept to grasp.

Freakin' cynics.

You dudes need to stop messing with these JOs and Hood Rats. When you get a real women you will understand what the benefits are. My wife helped me get towhere I'm at today. Building something big with someone is a delicacy of life.

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Finding the right person. Not some sleaze who'll suck you up or spread her legs at a moment's notice (those type are not marriageable), but someone who is involved emotionally and shares the same vision for the future as you.
yep

You dudes need to stop messing with these JOs and Hood Rats. When you get a real women you will understand what the benefits are. My wife helped me get to where I'm at today. Building something big with someone is a delicacy of life.
word

i'm not taking any girl or relationship advice from you, bigot
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

there's no tax breaks when your married, only when you have children, and if you cool with your baby moms she ain't taking you to child support.

how often does that happen? if you have a child with someone that you are not in a relationship, how often is that baby mama going to be cool with you payingno child support?

not getting at you, ninjahood, just seems like it don't happen that much...I watch a lot of Maury.

This isn't even a real thread. You're just spreading sexist propaganda.

Do you really spend your time looking for this stuff or are you on some sort of e-mail list?

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

This isn't even a real thread. You're just spreading sexist propaganda.

Do you really spend your time looking for this stuff or are you on some sort of e-mail list?
Are you married?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Correction: If you provide enough for your child that the baby mother doesn't feel the need to have a court mandate you to give a certain amount of moneyyou won't be taken to court for child support.

I takes a real man to to admit he's in love and that he wants to spend the rest of his life with one woman.

Too many of ya'll sound like ya'll have lifetime memberships in the He-Man Women Haters clubs... there is more to life than just smashing...

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Happiness with the one you love.
pimp.gif

It's not some game or contest or job... tombout incentives.
smh.gif

It's a commitment and decision.

It's really not that hard of a concept to grasp.

Freakin' cynics.

This man speaks truth... Scared of commitment is what it sounds like...

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

I takes a real man to to admit he's in love and that he wants to spend the rest of his life with one woman.

Yes sir. Incentives? Tax breaks? No wonder the divorce rate is so high with all these underlying reasons why a man should marry.
laugh.gif

What if you are just madly in love with the woman of your dreams and she loves you exactly the same way and you want to consummate what you guys have withmarriage? That's the reason why I got married. Everything else was secondary.

Without even looking at your dumb site. Two words; Unconditional love.

And, I'm not talking about that phony we can get divorced after a few years bull marriage. I'm talking about getting married to the woman you love toshare your entire life with.

Someone to have kids with and that will kneel by your death bed, with arthritis in her knees, when no one else will.

Edit-spelling

Back
Top Bottom