snapback
beats
gshock
supreme
not buying shoes unless they popular

(srs)

Again, why do you say beats?

nobody was wearing big ridiculous headphones like that

lets not act like the beats wave wasnt a huge trend you got everyone and thier mom wearing beats

kids in high school trying to fit in cuz beats were the "cool" thing to buy knowing damb well they wouldve never copped if they didnt see rappers n hypebeast wearing em

dont lie brah every hypebeast has a pair of beats 2 go with their gshock n snap back

edit: just did a quick search on google :rofl:

So beats = hypebeast?

I remember when they first came out, studios where the only ones out. The only thing I had seen about them was the Dr. Dre commercial where he is wearing a mask with his beats. It was dope so I tried them in the store. They sounded better than anything I had ever used so I bought a pair. Time goes past and I sell those and get solo hd because I wanted something smaller to go running with, they were small and uncomfortable. So I sold those and grabbed the pros.

No random rapper or athlete made me want them. I wanted them because they were appealing to me, and they sounded good to me.

Beats may be popular, but they are just as popular as Bose, so now Bose= hypebeast?

No.

It depends on the individual not the product papi.

snapback
beats
gshock
supreme

(srs)

lets not act like the beats wave wasnt a huge trend you got everyone and thier mom wearing beats

kids in high school trying to fit in cuz beats were the "cool" thing to buy knowing damb well they wouldve never copped if they didnt see rappers n hypebeast wearing em

dont lie brah every hypebeast has a pair of beats 2 go with their gshock n snap back

So beats = hypebeast?

I remember when they first came out, studios where the only ones out. The only thing I had seen about them was the Dr. Dre commercial where he is wearing a mask with his beats. It was dope so I tried them in the store. They sounded better than anything I had ever used so I bought a pair. Time goes past and I sell those and get solo hd because I wanted something smaller to go running with, they were small and uncomfortable. So I sold those and grabbed the pros.

No random rapper or athlete made me want them. I wanted them because they were appealing to me, and they sounded good to me.

Beats may be popular, but they are just as popular as Bose, so now Bose= hypebeast?

No.

a guy wearing bose >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> a guy wearing beats

both are still hypebeast for wearing over the ear headphones though

i mean unless you are serious about sound quality or a dj or some **** :lol: and not buying it because its trendy they wouldnt have beats anyways

Last edited:

No.

BOSE ARE FOR LOSERS OMG ARE YOU SRS THIS ISN'T 2004 HOMIE :x

But seriously, Beats are not "hype". It's all about how the individual uses them like you said. Dude posted up there with the bulls hat/jersey, red g-shock and beats is the most basic look available. The only thing that would of that it worse is if he had solos instead of studios.

Over the ear headphones should only be used in a personal setting, on an airplane, and on trains etc. This is true. Wearing them going to the mall trolling for elite socks isn't cool at all. :lol:

I do find that the word hypbeast is overused and thrown around a bit too much.

snapback
beats
gshock
supreme

(srs)

So beats = hypebeast?

No.

i mean unless you are serious about sound quality or a dj or some **** :lol: and not buying it because its trendy they wouldnt have beats anyways

I can't wear in ear headphones by the way my inner ear is shaped b, they either don't fit or fall out. I always have worn over the ear headphones.

Shut up.

And what is the difference between one wearing beats and one wearing Bose? Both have high prices and high quality?

No.

BOSE ARE FOR LOSERS OMG ARE YOU SRS THIS ISN'T 2004 HOMIE :x

But seriously, Beats are not "hype". It's all about how the individual uses them like you said. Dude posted up there with the bulls hat/jersey, red g-shock and beats is the most basic look available. The only thing that would of that it worse is if he had solos instead of studios.

:lol:

I made the post because hypebeast does not have one definition. I wanted people to simply express how they felt about the term. No need for hostility.

okay, I got the screenshot to end this all!

2w1thxx.png

Last edited:
I made the post because hypebeast does not have one definition. I wanted people to simply express how they felt about the term. No need for hostility.

Over the ear headphones should only be used in a personal setting, on an airplane, and on trains etc. This is true. Wearing them going to the mall trolling for elite socks isn't cool at all. :lol:

thissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

I can't wear in ear headphones by the way my inner ear is shaped b, they either don't fit or fall out. I always have worn over the ear headphones.

Shut up.

And what is the difference between one wearing beats and one wearing Bose? Both have high prices and high quality?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

calm down im not tryna rustle jimmies brah

beats are terrible compared to real over the ear headphones around their price range

so all over the ear headphones are hypebeast?
Exactly that doesn't make any sense

nobody was wearing over the ear headphones like now because it wasnt a trend back then

dudes that follow trends = hypebeast

chill gaise my flamesuit wasnt ready :smh:

Last edited:

I use them to listen to music. Everywhere.

Why should I leave my music at home because I'm buying socks?

Now wearing them around your neck like clothes is different.

thissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

calm down im not tryna rustle jimmies brah

beats are terrible compared to real over the ear headphones around their price range
nobody was wearing over the ear headphones like now because it wasnt a trend back then

dudes that follow trends = hypebeast

chill gaise my flamesuit wasnt ready
mean.gif
I see your point I always saw hypebeast as a brand type of thing

Back
Top Bottom