What Is The Best Sprint Phone Besides........

.....the mogul????

im looking for a pda/smart phone. which is the best of the group???

Originally Posted by osubass1

BlackBerry 8830

quoted for emphasis
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mr J Himself 23

there is nothign in the class of the Mogul....and hey check my sig if you want one

Yeah its seriously the mogul, 8830, Touch, and the 750p.

smh.gif
at Sprint. I've been waiting forever for them to drop something worth a damn that's not a blackberry.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

smh.gif
at Sprint. I've been waiting forever for them to drop something worth a damn that's not a blackberry.

The Mogul is pretty good, they just released the EVDO Rev. A also. You guys have the Touch, the Samsung PPC. You guys have a NICE line up of phones. TheBlackberry is my vote though.

im getting the mogul in a couple months from a friend, thats why im not including it.

i just need something in the meantime. do i need a separate blackberry plan with a sero plan???

i just purchased a Moto Q 9c off of eBay. I played around with one and it is pretty dope. Not as great as my old MDA on t-Mobile but it is very nice

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Originally Posted by RavageBX

smh.gif

The Mogul is pretty good, they just released the EVDO Rev. A also. You guys have the Touch, the Samsung PPC. You guys have a NICE line up of phones. The Blackberry is my vote though.

The Mogul is old, the Touch is no iphone, and the PPC's lack appeal. I'd cop a blackberry but I don't want the plan.

Just letting some of you know...

The SERO plan is useless on Blackberrys. You still have to pay for a data plan. My sister has the 8830 and her internet stopped working, and the supervisortold her that the unlimited data from SERO cannot be used for Blackberrys.

i just got on the SERO plan with the Moto Q9C and the phone is crack. i didnt want anything too crazy but everything about this phone is crack coca

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Just letting some of you know...

The SERO plan is useless on Blackberrys. You still have to pay for a data plan. My sister has the 8830 and her internet stopped working, and the supervisor told her that the unlimited data from SERO cannot be used for Blackberrys.

Corp discount with unlimited webaccess > SERO
ps. I second Ravage.
Sprint phones are seriously lacking...

although I can't seem to find a phone that fits what I want.
clamshell & pda capability.

what is so great about the blackberry curve? ppl are always talking about it

and I would have to say on sprint nothing competes with the mogul but battery life sucks. its good because you customize it to do almost anything

I wonder will my 3rd party discount plan work on the BB.

I pay $20 for pretty much unlimited everything.

8830 is a POS, well atleast mine is. Sprint's line up is horrible, the only thing decent (that wont crash on u every other day) is probably a treo. imtrying to get rid of my 8830 today, but knowing sprint's customer service i'll just be on the phone for hours and get nothing done.

I need a new Pda for sprint too

Im thinking Moto q9c or BB 8830 Which one should i get ?

Back
Top Bottom