What Is The Best Sprint Phone Besides........

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Just letting some of you know...

The SERO plan is useless on Blackberrys. You still have to pay for a data plan. My sister has the 8830 and her internet stopped working, and the supervisor told her that the unlimited data from SERO cannot be used for Blackberrys.

Corp discount with unlimited webaccess > SERO
ps. I second Ravage.
Sprint phones are seriously lacking...

although I can't seem to find a phone that fits what I want.
clamshell & pda capability.

Isn't unlimited webaccess part of SERO? They told my sister she needed to pay for Blackberry service, whatever that means.

SERO + corp. discount + loyalty discount = $24 a month FTW. Just with not blackberrys lol.

I had my choice of the 8830 and the Mogul and I went with the Mogul because I think it's ridiculous to pay an extra Blackberry fee just for it being aBlackberry. The Mogul does everything the Blackberry can do and more without the stupid fee.

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

I had my choice of the 8830 and the Mogul and I went with the Mogul because I think it's ridiculous to pay an extra Blackberry fee just for it being a Blackberry. The Mogul does everything the Blackberry can do and more without the stupid fee.
that's simply not true.

if your company has a BlackBerry Enterprise Server, the Mogul is practically useless.

i can do approvals, hire/fire agents, submit a time card, look at my next paycheck all on my BlackBerry. Mogul would do none of that unless i bought theBlackBerry plan for it and used an emulation app on the Mogul to do these things.

and even at that, it's still limited.

The Touch FTW
smile.gif

anyone know which is better between the treo 700wx and the treo 755p?

i know one is windows operated and the other is palm, which operating system is better for the treo?

Originally Posted by osubass1

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

I had my choice of the 8830 and the Mogul and I went with the Mogul because I think it's ridiculous to pay an extra Blackberry fee just for it being a Blackberry. The Mogul does everything the Blackberry can do and more without the stupid fee.
that's simply not true.

if your company has a BlackBerry Enterprise Server, the Mogul is practically useless.

i can do approvals, hire/fire agents, submit a time card, look at my next paycheck all on my BlackBerry. Mogul would do none of that unless i bought the BlackBerry plan for it and used an emulation app on the Mogul to do these things.

and even at that, it's still limited.

I can do those things with my mogul (except hire and fire...but I don't have that kind of authority
laugh.gif
). Of course, I do it on the internet
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom