What is you favorite colorway for the 6 rings

2qbfzw9.jpg

yessir. These Obamas are the S*#^. Talk all you want about how bad 6 rings are, THESE ARE FRESH.
lol.

^^^^^ eewwwww, lol...no offense. I never like the 6 rings. I did cop the concord ones tho, only because I got them for $100 on release day. I think I shouldhave kept them tho, I whind up selling them only after wearing 2wice, wasn't feeling the shape really, but with the right jeans on, they look good. Justnot with skinny jeans like my friend above me, No offense again.

flint, concord, n bred which looked like the OG which looked good~ lol
not into these at all thou~ didnt own a pair~ not even wnt to think to have it, sorry...

the flints are the best
i still don't own a pair of them though because there's much better shoes being released by nike

Got the bred and concords for $100 apiece only because I don't want to mess up my CDP and DMP XI's. Got to go with the breds though.

the concords. i had them and bought them for $110 but u traded them for the purple pigeons

6 rings suck.........................................................................................................................................................................

Back
Top Bottom