What is your all time favorite General thread?

Dro thread gifs were epic

2w7l94o.gif
2w4gr2o.gif
eug50y.gif

344fjbb.gif
this one took the cake!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"ONE OF THE PLANES FLEW OVER MY HEAD!!!!"

...9/11/01.

That day the whole Lounge revolved around the terror, but that thread sticks out in my mind because it showed me how a sneaker board can connect everyone...

...from the safety of my dorm room in Philly, I was able to read a first-hand account of everything I saw on TV that day.

And in typical NT +%+ hole fashion, one of the first replies was "Did your Js get dirty?"
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

"ONE OF THE PLANES FLEW OVER MY HEAD!!!!"

...9/11/01.

That day the whole Lounge revolved around the terror, but that thread sticks out in my mind because it showed me how a sneaker board can connect everyone...

...from the safety of my dorm room in Philly, I was able to read a first-hand account of everything I saw on TV that day.

And in typical NT +%+ hole fashion, one of the first replies was "Did your Js get dirty?"
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

I haven't been a member too long, but my favorite is

[h3]"Asian Women Appreciation" Vol. It's About Time Ya'll [/h3]

I haven't been a member too long, but my favorite is

[h3]"Asian Women Appreciation" Vol. It's About Time Ya'll [/h3]

One thread?? Na I couldn't pick just one....but one thing I noticed(well with me anyways) the threads that always pop off is the ones I ignore for the longest...like I'll scroll down and see it and be like "nah im good" and then come back a couple days later and its like 10+ pages.

One thread?? Na I couldn't pick just one....but one thing I noticed(well with me anyways) the threads that always pop off is the ones I ignore for the longest...like I'll scroll down and see it and be like "nah im good" and then come back a couple days later and its like 10+ pages.

the one i enjoy the most: post pics of cute girls

the one that had my interest for a long time: The cragmatic detroit sign thread
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

the one i enjoy the most: post pics of cute girls

the one that had my interest for a long time: The cragmatic detroit sign thread
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

I don't remember the OG title, but the dude who killed his neighbors cat.

That had me
roll.gif
for days

Dude's NT name is like ProVokal or something like that 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My man was entirely about that pic taking life, and R.I.P to Mr. Diggles/Wiggles/Whatever the %#^* that cat was named.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

I don't remember the OG title, but the dude who killed his neighbors cat.

That had me
roll.gif
for days

Dude's NT name is like ProVokal or something like that 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My man was entirely about that pic taking life, and R.I.P to Mr. Diggles/Wiggles/Whatever the %#^* that cat was named.

Back
Top Bottom