What is your all time favorite General thread?

People lurking in the background is the Goat, that pic with the black chick and all you can see is her teeth is priceless, I got that pic in my phone and at least once a day I show sum1 that pic
roll.gif

People lurking in the background is the Goat, that pic with the black chick and all you can see is her teeth is priceless, I got that pic in my phone and at least once a day I show sum1 that pic
roll.gif

It's probably that Gary Coleman thread about him auctioning items on ebay a few years ago. 

Someone commented and said something along the lines of "It looks like he was juggling flour," after a picture of him autographing a Gamecube was posted. 
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
garycube.jpg

It's probably that Gary Coleman thread about him auctioning items on ebay a few years ago. 

Someone commented and said something along the lines of "It looks like he was juggling flour," after a picture of him autographing a Gamecube was posted. 
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
garycube.jpg

I forgot the one where beegotgames tree fell over and busted his neighbors house.
laugh.gif
that was mad funny by accident. Son hit him with the "u mad? "

I forgot the one where beegotgames tree fell over and busted his neighbors house.
laugh.gif
that was mad funny by accident. Son hit him with the "u mad? "

No way I could name just one...
laugh.gif
A lot of good choices in here though.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

A couple more to add -

The thread where the one NT'er / HT'er was on Next
roll.gif

The Pharrells thread
eek.gif
laugh.gif

No way I could name just one...
laugh.gif
A lot of good choices in here though.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

A couple more to add -

The thread where the one NT'er / HT'er was on Next
roll.gif

The Pharrells thread
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by HankMoody

JRose5 is a racist/Dirty is arrogant thread... 50 pages of pure mayhem... had pron and everything

This one. The laughs were there, the twists, the chaos, everything! And the fact that an Admin got banned to cap it off pushed it into legendary status imo.

JRose5 got banned? I am extra late but very happy about this if it was him.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by HankMoody

JRose5 is a racist/Dirty is arrogant thread... 50 pages of pure mayhem... had pron and everything

This one. The laughs were there, the twists, the chaos, everything! And the fact that an Admin got banned to cap it off pushed it into legendary status imo.

JRose5 got banned? I am extra late but very happy about this if it was him.

The Emi thread I made years ago was a blast. I'm not saying it because I made it. I added nothing funny, everyone else did.

The Emi thread I made years ago was a blast. I'm not saying it because I made it. I added nothing funny, everyone else did.

I am sure it was said here but the Chopper suit post was hillarious and the one with the guy that claimed he saw Pharrell.

I am sure it was said here but the Chopper suit post was hillarious and the one with the guy that claimed he saw Pharrell.

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

The ol' switcharoos are pretty entertaining. The best one was where the OP asked who played the best Batman and then after 2 pages of responses, changed the title to "Who was the cutest actor to play Batman" or something like that 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Nah, he changed it to "which Batman had the best butt?"

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

The ol' switcharoos are pretty entertaining. The best one was where the OP asked who played the best Batman and then after 2 pages of responses, changed the title to "Who was the cutest actor to play Batman" or something like that 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Nah, he changed it to "which Batman had the best butt?"

the "something happened to my finger" thread with the disturbing photoshop of the thumb + lamprey mouth

that pic still gives me chills to this day

the "something happened to my finger" thread with the disturbing photoshop of the thumb + lamprey mouth

that pic still gives me chills to this day

Back
Top Bottom