What It's Like To Be In An Interracial Relationship - A Dating Thread

I'm in a interracial relationship. I'll admit, I noticed the stares in the beginning, because I wasn't used to it.

But now it's been awhile, I don't notice them anymore... but i'm sure we still get the stares.

Some of you dudes seem to put sexes of other races on a pedestal...and that's where the problems start.

I don't think black women or any other races of women that seem to get the short end of the stick in race relations would have a problem with interracial dating if there wasn't a NETWORK of dudes out there that make it their goal in life to bag a white or mixed chick.

****** be acting like they just won the championship if they bag a white girl.

When you don't like yourself why would you be with someone who reminds you of yourself. When you didn't like being a lil black boys/ Spanish boy/ Asian boy why would you want to raise one.

It's really sad.

Messed with white girls but never dated one....always chose the wrong ones lol...if my girl and I do break up ima def date outside my race

But real **** being African American and dating an African chick had that same dynamic as far as dealing with her culture....her fam love me tho..real good people ....

Made me realize how much it sucks that culture was stripped during slavery cause black Americans don't have culture like Africans, Latinos, and Caribbean folks

I tried rocking with a Liberian chick but it didn't work out...:smh:

Cool, but culture wise it's still different.

I'm white and I've dated a black african chick for three years.

Yes people stare and judge.

No damb was given for me. It was a bit harder for her. But never a problem.

Her family and mine were all good with that, so there was really no problem.

the food
smokin.gif

Now dating a philipino chick.

No problems at all family wise and "stare" wise too (which i'd still not give a f
laugh.gif
)

The food
pimp.gif
Live life and do you bro
pimp.gif

The food.
smokin.gif

im Filipino and guyanese and my girl is Ethiopian. been with her for 4 years. the stares come from every race :lol:

Im black and I only get stares when with white girls. I get nothing when with Latinas and Asians.

Im black my girl is portuguese, i met everyone but her pops, i dont think its gonna work out if i cant even stop by and say hi if he is around...

Cats kill me thinking one race will treat you better then the next. You just ran into a good girl, good girls come in all races.
a specific race might not be a factor in treating you better but a culture definitely will.

Pretty much any Foreign woman >>> Modern Americanized woman >>> black woman (during rough times)

This is my opinion based on my experiences.

The foreign women (white and black) took the old role of the woman of the relationship. granted me more authority in decisions that conflicted with theirs.They didn't ask much of me as far as attention and spoiling with gifts. Also didn't get upset as often and seemed more ready for long term romance (which was a turn off for me at the time) able to handle ups and downs. They look at you as a gift / trophy and want to keep you.

American woman are very "me me me" oriented. Many like the idea of love more than the practice and action of it. They want to show off to their friends that they have a significant other even to the point of over sharing. Even the best of american women will stop treating you well/ withhold something iff they feel like  you didn't give the response they were looking for with a favor they did.

Black women share qualities of foreign woman and american woman. A black woman can treat you like a king and will be loyal and quick to defend her man (whether or not you want to be defended haha), but I found that if times get to rough they will change their tune and treat you like nothing, talk bad about you, and expect you to forget what they said after things are smoothed over.

I'm black my girl filipino
Black girls be staring hella mad because
I'm so handsome and not dating another black girl
Her fam don't trip well manly the ones around our age(I'm 28 she 27)
Her parents don't trip cause they know I take care of her
We been together 6 years
Her uncle dont like me though and I make sure everytime we visit his house I put IT DOWN ON MY GIRL just cause
I've had a few almost fights with her brother
Not cause of my race but cause he a drug addict and be flipping out sometimes
Almost had one with her dad but it was because of her brother
Her moms like me stay asking when we gonna have our own kids
My 7 and 6 year old stay with us so they call her mommy and treat her as such
Can cook soul food with the best of em mm mmm mmmm
Plus she a Filipino with 38 DD's :pimp:
Matter of fact I'm bout to go suck on em right now
PEACE NT!!!

Last edited:
Black chicks stay cutting their eyes at me when I'm out around town with my Euro chick. Thought it was just because I am in the south. I dont mind it tho, my only problem I have found is the culture barrier. 

Wat about Chinese and a Japanese or do y'all just consider them Asians and don't really see problems like they do :nerd:

Never been in an interracial relationship. But my sister is. We're black and she's dating a Russian Muslim. An as crazy as it sounds they have been very happy together, going on 5 years. Just moved in together. I fully expect an engagement sometime this year.

Japanese girls are wild. That's all I can say.

It's only the relatives I had problems with at first except white families.. they don't really care what you are as long as you have a decent job and made good first impression

Speaking from my experience tho

Japanese girls are wild. That's all I can say.

It's only the relatives I had problems with at first except white families.. they don't really care what you are as long as you have a decent job and made good first impression

Speaking from my experience tho

I second this. They are very perverted. I just could get over the high pitched squealing during sex.

She comes used to come see me once a year in August to sit under the Texas sun.

Meet her while stuck in Hawaii (2004) one night, flying to Guam for deployment.

View media item 756175View media item 756176View media item 756177

Last edited:
Also why do most Asians girls I know who date interracially have parents that accept white fb more than blacks

Also why do most Asians girls I know who date interracially have parents that accept white fb more than blacks

Most asian parents are old school. They see white as safer choice than black. I'm not black but I had this discussion with my ex when one of her sisters dated a black guy and her parents gave dude a hard time :smh:

I find it disgusting the way some black males on this board throw black women under the bus religiously and then start slobbering over any basic white woman in crocs offering them a baguette.

Cornball brothers to the fullest
dawg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif