What Jill Scott has to say about interracial couples...

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by bittersweet
Stop playing. This is not your first day on NT. There are people in this very thread saying that bad attitudes are prevalent in the black female community. I've seen crazy white women at school, at work, in the street, on the train, etc., and I'm sure others have to. But it's only black women who get the poor rap.[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] How can you justify thinking so little of black women?[/color] Serious question. I'm so baffled by black men who are comfortable basking in ignorance, attributing only negative traits to black women and consistently getting away with it here and elsewhere.
Lulz. He's the wrong person to ask that to.
I know.
laugh.gif
Figured I'd ask just to see what he'd say. I'm sure he'll come out with some crazy vitriol.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]
Stop playing. This is not your first day on NT. There are people in this very thread saying that bad attitudes are prevalent in the black female community. I've seen crazy white women at school, at work, in the street, on the train, etc., and I'm sure others have to. But it's only black women who get the poor rap. How can you justify thinking so little of black women? Serious question. I'm so baffled by black men who are comfortable basking in ignorance, attributing only negative traits to black women and consistently getting away with it here and elsewhere.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I refuse to believe you can't read. The keyword I used is PREVALENT as in COMMON.. I did not say ONLY black women do this, but it's so damn common to see a black woman involved in some sort of public altercation.. Now, am I saying this is the sole reason as to why I haven't dated a black woman? Absolutely not, but it does play a factor. Secondly, are you seriously accusing me of "thinking so little of black women" simply because I said it's much more COMMON to see black women show out in public? [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] Give me a @+%*%%% break. [/color]
indifferent.gif

Why does prefrence of black women on this board always turn into generalizations?

As for Frische Produkte SMH I by no means think you're an idiot but when these threads come up you always seem to sound foolish.

Stop playing. This is not your first day on NT. There are people in this very thread saying that bad attitudes are prevalent in the black female community. I've seen crazy white women at school, at work, in the street, on the train, etc., and I'm sure others have to. But it's only black women who get the poor rap. How can you justify thinking so little of black women? Serious question. I'm so baffled by black men who are comfortable basking in ignorance, attributing only negative traits to black women and consistently getting away with it here and elsewhere.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I refuse to believe you can't read. The keyword I used is PREVALENT as in COMMON.. I did not say ONLY black women do this, but it's so damn common to see a black woman involved in some sort of public altercation.. Now, am I saying this is the sole reason as to why I haven't dated a black woman? Absolutely not, but it does play a factor. Secondly, are you seriously accusing me of "thinking so little of black women" simply because I said it's much more COMMON to see black women show out in public? [/color]
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
You can't read. Ironic. Did I say you said that only black women do this? I distinctly recall mentioning black men as a community, not you specifically. And no, I don't think you think so little of black women solely because you think they are unruly in public. I think you think so little of black women because you're constantly saying negative things about them.When there's a "let's bash black women" thread, you're right there on the forefront. It's alarming how comfortable you are doing it, too. You have NO issue calling out black women, yet you're not so quick to call out women of other races. Stop playing.

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
You can't read. Ironic. Did I say you said that only black women do this? I distinctly recall mentioning black men as a community, not you specifically. And no, I don't think you think so little of black women solely because you think they are unruly in public. I think you think so little of black women because you're constantly saying negative things about them.When there's a "let's bash black women" thread, you're right there on the forefront. It's alarming how comfortable you are doing it, too. You have NO issue calling out black women, yet you're not so quick to call out women of other races. Stop playing.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I could sit here tonight and go back and forth with you, but for what? [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] At the end of the day, like who you wanna like.
Interracial relationships FTW! [/color]
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

read the 1st and 2nd paragraphs, and stopped when she said was she jealous? she replied not quite.. i went stop lying..

and i dont know about you other Niketalkers. but i dig the fact that more and more interracial couples are coming together. I dig interracial couples.

shows ignorance is being fought slowly ...

Exactly!!

I see what Fresh Product is saying.

I mean, I'm not going to pretend like haven't seen / experienced things like that a lot more with one race of women than another. Some of those attributes are more prevalent amongst some women, from my experience.

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

I mean, I'm not going to pretend like haven't seen / experienced things like that a lot more with one race of women than another. Some of those attributes are more prevalent amongst some women, from my experience.
but let a video or article of a black woman saying negative things she sees are more prevalent amongst black men she'd be throwing them under the bus and making them look worse in the eyes of non black people right?  

It's much more common to see black women with attitudes?

It's much more common to see black women in altercations?

What numbers do yall have to back this %+%@ up?

1. Youtube videos don't represent black women (or black people for that matter).
2. Chicks from around your way fight every other day doesn't represent black females.

Now that that's clear give me some examples that would actually prove this cockamamie theory.
laugh.gif

I mean I could easily say that white women have attitudes and are more likely to be in public altercations if that's what I saw with my own two eyes. But I wouldn't say that because it's a sweeping generalization and it's totally irrelevant.
eyes.gif

Everybody is talking about these "public altercations"
When I take the train to and from work everyday, I see train cars FILLED with black females going to and from work.
If some of yall CHOOSE only to notice the 2 hoodrats that want to get into a fight amongst the dozens of professionals and students, that's on you.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

but let a video or article of a black woman saying negative things she sees are more prevalent amongst black men she'd be throwing them under the bus and making them look worse in the eyes of non black people right?  

Well, yeah, I guess a black guy wouldn't be too enthused to see something like that, and there probably would be a chance they felt it made them look worse to others. I'm not sure why you asked me that; I couldn't care less. 

And are some of you saying you have never felt there was a higher chance of one race to have a tendency to do certain things (negative or positive) over other races? Or have you seen an equal amount of the same behavior from races you have come across in your life?

No one said a race could possibly be immune to certain behavior.

Diego wrote:

Can you name one real life setting (actually happened to you) where you were judged or in a position to be judged by a white man based on the woman that you are dating.

Sure, how about every time I see my father and grandfather.
My girlfriend's dad fought in Vietnam. When I told my dad this he said "oh, so he fought for THEM, huh?" Memo to white people: Asians fought for the US in Vietnam and Korea.

If I brought a Japanese girl home, my grandfather (WWII veteran) would probably take me out of his will. And you think I'm kidding.

Originally Posted by RenaRene

When I take the train to and from work everyday, I see train cars FILLED with black females going to and from work.
If some of yall CHOOSE only to notice the 2 hoodrats that want to get into a fight amongst the dozens of professionals and students, that's on you.

Like _ if you live in the hood and you ONLY see black females in your hood, then yeah you'll only see black females in those public altercations.

But outside of the hood, I've YET to see a black female with a public altercation. Expand your horizons.

It's racist plain and simple. Even my mom has this mentality, despite being married. I heard her questioning Reggie Bush's appearence on the Essence magazine for the simple fact that he is in a relationship with a white woman.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So I asked her how she would feel if I bought home a white woman (which I'm secretly dating, she doesn't know yet) .Her response: "Date a white woman if you want, but you will end up like Kobe Bryant, accused of something you didn't do."  If that's not racist, I don't know what is.
smh.gif

But if you ever notice ... the majority of Black NT males that say these things are from New York..

It's New York ...
laugh.gif
... probably a borough at that.

Come North of 35th in Chicago, soooo many beautiful Black women.

Fresh, seriously, we're friends now so I need you to date a Black woman. A good one.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by RenaRene

If some of yall CHOOSE only to notice the 2 hoodrats that want to getinto a fight amongst the dozens of professionals and students, that'son you.

Like _ if you live in the hood and you ONLY see black females in yourhood, then yeah you'll only see black females in those publicaltercations.

But outside of the hood, I've YET to see a black female with a public altercation. Expand your horizons.
EXACTLY what I'm saying above. When I go to school, I have yet to see these things you guys are talking about.
laugh.gif

I know right. Dudes like in 6 x 6 apartments and never been outside of their immediate neighborhood and thinking their experiences hold true throughout the entire world. I still haven't seen your *++@ though AG.

The subway comment is especially hilarious, as if black dudes are so well behaved, on the subway or otherwise.

Originally Posted by Chuck Finster

It's much more common to see black women with attitudes?

It's much more common to see black women in altercations?

What numbers do yall have to back this %+%@ up?

1. Youtube videos don't represent black women (or black people for that matter).
2. Chicks from around your way fight every other day doesn't represent black females.

Now that that's clear give me some examples that would actually prove this cockamamie theory.
laugh.gif

I mean I could easily say that white women have attitudes and are more likely to be in public altercations if that's what I saw with my own two eyes. But I wouldn't say that because it's a sweeping generalization and it's totally irrelevant.
eyes.gif
Thank you...

Actually, having lived in various cities and having encountered many types of people, I've come to the conclusion that all people are somehow bat**** insane. If attitude, and other "problems" were limited by skin color, then this world would be an easier place to live in, because you would know who to avoid.

It just isn't like that, and everyone knows it. I've had all types of people I could get along with, and all types of people who flipped out on me. Growing up in an Asian country taught me this well, as there is no racial barrier. I probably have ran into more arguments with Asians than anyone else (I'm Asian myself).

The people who create archetypes aren't at fault, as they're just judging things by what they see, which isn't a problem, btw.

alien.gif
this all that needs to be said

Salty Black Women

end of story.

I'm black and I'm mixing man, mixed babies are beautiful I know I'm mixed
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GodofWar

It's racist plain and simple. Even my mom has this mentality, despite being married. I heard her questioning Reggie Bush's appearence on the Essence magazine for the simple fact that he is in a relationship with a white woman.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So I asked her how she would feel if I bought home a white woman (which I'm secretly dating, she doesn't know yet) .Her response: "Date a white woman if you want, but you will end up like Kobe Bryant, accused of something you didn't do."  If that's not racist, I don't know what is.
smh.gif

wow... if that's not the media controlling people, i don't know what is?!?!

you need to bring your girl inside your home and dismantle those silly stereotypes that have been ingrained in your mom's head.

let your girl know the deal with moms, have her be friendly no matter what might come out your mom's mouth.

have her bring some type of food your mom likes.  %!@* your mom's head up, in a good way.

Did dude really ask for numbers for something people are saying they have seen for themselves? If that's the case, wouldn't people in this thread need numbers to back their claim that a lot of black men are avoiding black women to go have relationships with white women? 
laugh.gif

Anytime these threads about black men and white women come up, there are people who complain about black guys neglecting black women due to their desire for white women, and even give reasons as to why they are doing so, at times. Dudes make comments like, "It's because they were raised in a single-parent home, with no real father figure around," or "It's self-hatred." Yet, no one questions where they're getting those notions from.

And I don't know why people are saying they've seen certain races behave in certain manners. It's pretty clear no behavior is exclusive to a race, but there is a visible disparity of what I have seen from different races of women.

Back
Top Bottom