What kind of snacks do you like to eat?

Krispy Kreme over dunkin anyday 
pimp.gif
espicaly when they hot hmmmmmmmmmmm god damn thye is good

Yall need to try some local donut shops. Krispy Kreme is garbage now. Quality fell so damb hard is ridiculous 
mean.gif

edit: my go to snacks these days are clif bars and nature's valley granola with (or without) nutella 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
we dont really have very many options around here as far as independently owned bakerys and such... all we got is chains, which i find very odd considering how obese we are as a state....

Chocolate Glazed is my personal drug of choice. I literally never get tired of them :lol:

On a side note, I've been ******* these up for the last week

0004400002456_500X500.jpg

i use to love the red bag when i was kid, i was literally obsessed with the chewys... nowadays, its blue or none.

all you really need is 12 hot glazed donuts. I'll let the little kiddies have the donuts with sprinkles. lol nah but dunkins donuts are always cold and hard.

ima do that very soon. if i can trust anybody about some peaches its the guy from GA, ayeee!
lmao if its already really soft dont do it but since season is just coming in none of them are that soft 

and let me know if you like it after you try

You know I have never had a hot doughnut. Whether it be fresh or microwaved.

I never had the common sense to just microwave the doughnut. I'm a idiot. lmao

Gonna stop at dunkin before work, grab a french vanilla coffee and a chocolate glazed doughnut and will report back after microwaving it. 8)

Last edited:
You know I have never had a hot doughnut. Whether it be fresh or microwaved.

I never had the common sense to just microwave the doughnut. I'm a idiot. lmao

Gonna stop at dunkin before work, grab a french vanilla coffee and a chocolate glazed doughnut and will report back after microwaving it.
glasses.gif
you will be amazed

Back
Top Bottom