What Kind Of Sneakers Do You See On Peoples Feet The Most?

Free Run 2's (like 1/5).
Chucks.
TOMS.
Those shoes that fit like gloves.

Yea, I go to a hipster school.

Hardly anybody wears basketball sneaks in the UK. It's basically either Air Max 90s or Adidas Jeremy Scott.
In fact the main trend I've noticed over the past year or so seems to be generic looking plimsolls -like this...

new_plimsoll_main.jpg

Originally Posted by bigsid

Recent and a couple old jays, foams, lebron 9s, different nike retros such as the turf 2s, vans, mostly everybody got on Adidas Samoas

this plus Adidas campuses and air maxes

i live in europe n go to an international school. nobody wears jordans. at all. a few of the asian kids wear nikes but mostly like AMs and stuff nothing spectacular. its mostly like designer label sneakers, lacoste, prada etc plimsoles stuff along those lines. 
its nearly impossible to order retro nikes or anything of the sort in europe without having it shipped from america, unless u live near a footlocker and even then you're paying like 160 euros for J's and brons

in Bmore everybody wears sneakers ( foams, Adidas shells, campus, and somoas, air maxes, Retro Nike's like griffeys, and some new balance mostly to work or school tho...

only ppl u see in stuff like Sperry's is the college dudes

In DMV. . .
FOAMS
& they're slowly starting to catch onto Lebrons after those Hornets released
30t6p3b.gif

#$%^ man

50% Vans/chucks/toms

35% Nike running/Asics/New Balance

10% Jordans/Kobe/Lebron

5% Other Basketball

Around this time of the year I will see teenybops with Vans, Chucks, J's ...

But yesterday at the mall, I seen a guy wearing man TOMS.
30t6p3b.gif

I mean, COMMON BRUH... really? But to each his own, I guess...
laugh.gif

My school consists of vans, chucks, running shoes, and nike dunks and 6.0. Less than 100 people know all the J's, less than 10 wear them to school. I'm the only one that wears the signature (kobe and bron) shoes outside.

Back
Top Bottom