What makes a man as far as dating considered "Boring"?

SO, I was watching this video and it makes me wonder and I have heard this from speaking to women on a regular conversations. However, what makes a a guy considered "Boring".

Does it take Ray Ray to run from the cops in a stolen vehicle to bring excitement in some of these ladies lives? LOL

No women bashing, but I just wanted to hear peoples perspectives. It seems like playing things safe is classified as boring, so I was wondering.

-Not insulting her, or cracking jokes at her expense
-Asking her too many questions rather than having exciting, never ending stories to tell about your own life
-Not being a good storyteller - you should be able to take a 30 second exchange you had with a cashier at the grocery store and make it seem like it was the most interesting convo in the world though it only last 30 secs.
-Talking at a steady volume - you need to have brief spurts where you shout/yell at the top of your lungs (People that are drunk naturally do this)
-Not selling your stories with exaggerated hand gestures or facial expressions (People that smoke cigarettes naturally do this)
-Not accosting random strangers passing by and getting them to participate in the conversation - it could be as easy as asking them a "What would you do in this scenario" pertaining to a subject you and the date were discussing.
-Not selling them a dream/talking about things in the future tense. Dudes that deliver Doordash/drive Uber are notorious for this. They'd tell me about this big money scheme they were working on and how this was just a way for them to stack up money towards....6 months later they were stuck in the same spot, little to no progress achieved.

To summarize:
Be more honest (say the things everybody is thinking but too afraid to say)
Lie more -get her daydreaming and make her forget her current worries and stresses.
Start drinking and smoking. Beer first thing in the morning, hit the weed after you get off from work and chain smoke cigarettes in between. This is the basic "starter pack" for your average hood playa. They are constantly in a state of buzzed/mellow/stimulated that is basically a cheat code for pulling girls. It is somewhat expensive to maintain -hence why most live at their grand mother house or in their late 30s with roommates.

As explained to me by women.......

Good= boring
Bad= not boring

download (1).jpeg

Majority of women are boring so never let them ever call you boring.

Here it is - the nerves. Some of these women are snooze fest.

As I always said, most of these women wants a comedian, Billionaire Bruce Wayne at day and Dark Knight at night.

Just be you, that way - you’ll find someone that you can be your authentic self with.

These 20-35 age range of women are something else with their unrealistic expectations. To the point where they’re saying $100K man is not enough for them to date. :lol:

All these birds starting to dress/look the same with the same convo. Dating has become very redundant.

Focus on you and your money, Kings. Live your life for you - women will follow.

Last edited:
Im not sure what makes a man "boring" op, but ive never been called that. But maybe its because im intellectual, cool, athletic/in-shape, successful, ambitious, going places in life, not bad looking, respectful, protective, strong when needed, sensitive when needed, expressive, self-confident, and can deal with adversity and come out on top anyway.

I agree with Grine Grine

Most of these women got some NERVE to call anything/anyone boring with the limited number of interests THEY have.

For The Black Women

1. Brunch
2. Telfar, Dior or some other boring Designer brand
3. Tik Tok/I.G.
4. Beyonce, Drake, Rihanna
5. Astrology
6. Traveling (but it's always a place with a beach)

For the YT Women

1. Brunch (Starbucks and Chickfila)
2. Tik Tok/I.G.
3. Dogs
4. Astrology
5. Traveling

My dog is easily the best wingman I've ever had. I have a girlfriend now so I don't exploit her like I used to but I would literally take her to the park and let her do all the work for me.

Here it is - the nerves. Some of these women are snooze fest.

As I always said, most of these women wants a comedian, Billionaire Bruce Wayne at day and Dark Knight at night.

Just be you, that way - you’ll find someone that you can be your authentic self with.

These 20-35 women are something else with their unrealistic expectations. To the point where they’re saying $100K is not enough for them to date :lol:

All these birds starting to dress/look the same with the same convo. Dating has become very redundant.

Focus on you and your money, Kings. Live your life for you - women will follow.

Dudes be letting women who have caked up faces, weave and lashes call them boring. COULD NEVER BE ME!

A woman who can’t come outside in her true authentic form can never call a man boring :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Like b*** take your helmet and mask off and let’s see what’s really wassup

Like you said redundant…. I NEVER thought people would complicate something as simple as dating and courtship. It’s literally something you should be born already knowing how to do. Communication is our first form of interaction, even at birth. Yet people have made dating obtuse when it really should be a cakewalk

Im not sure what makes a man "boring" op, but ive never been called that. But maybe its because im intellectual, cool, athletic/in-shape, successful, ambitious, going places in life, not bad looking, respectful, protective, strong when needed, sensitive when needed, expressive, self-confident, and can deal with adversity and come out on top anyway.

And dont forget even Michelle rejected Barack at first

The make up industry is damn near like Star Wars merchandise. You gone make money hand over fist off these broads. It’s like the dope game for real

I just don’t understand the logic of women. And I definitely don’t understand the logic of men letting women try them to their face.

Dudes be shaking up with chics who mooch off them and use their money, to brag to their homegirls and family members who they don’t even like.

Plus, they STILL be selling them dudes out to their face and to them same friends they don’t even like. Couldn’t be me.

Last edited:
For The Black Women

1. Brunch
2. Telfar, Dior or some other boring Designer brand
3. Tik Tok/I.G.
4. Beyonce, Drake, Rihanna
5. Astrology
6. Traveling (but it's always a place with a beach)

For the YT Women

1. Brunch (Starbucks and Chickfila)
2. Tik Tok/I.G.
3. Dogs
4. Astrology
5. Traveling

My dog is easily the best wingman I've ever had. I have a girlfriend now so I don't exploit her like I used to but I would literally take her to the park and let her do all the work for me.

Astrology is a sign you're probably dating hoodrats

Its cuz you eat balut. Theres nothing boring about balut

Being ugly + short = boring + every other undeserved adjective like serious, creep

Good looking + tall = every other undeserved adjective like funny, charming

It’s cliche but yea be yourself and eventually you’ll find someone in your lane.

These chicks think a dude is boring if he ain’t tricking on her. Also, don’t tell a chick you don’t care to travel overseas they’re gonna think something is off with you :lol:

Just be yourself, know your strengths/weaknesses and adjust your approach to women based on in it…It’s simple but ppl over complicate things :lol: :smh:

If all it took for guys was to just "be yourself", guys wouldnt be having dating problems

Be yourself is such BS dating advice

If all it took for guys was to just "be yourself", guys wouldnt be having dating problems

Be yourself is such BS dating advice
I would bet a large amount of dudes with “dating problems” haven't actually really tried to be themselves and figure out what works for them or not

You only think just being you is bs if you already don’t like yourself and think you won’t get biddies anyway

Wow, I have a lot to say in the subject. I’m self-proclaimed boring and have been called boring/square by some women (their friends)

As I’m entering the dating scene again:tinder, etc

I was wondering what I should put in my profile, for the tenth time, after deleting and getting back on. I’m legit a boring dude, I lead a simple life at home, good father to my kids, I don’t watch tv, I don’t care for clubbing, people, social media or the brunch crowds. So the average woman 20-35 is like yep, he’s boring.

What they don’t know tho, is that I lead a life where I could be in Paris this weekend and a London the next. I could be at a rave in the middle of a Germany gone off molly or at a brothel in Argentina.. when I lead with this side of my life, women quickly think they are inadequate, can’t keep up, at that point determine they do want a man to come home after work and binge shows every night.

I’m not that guy, I don’t do shhh until it’s go time. I work hard, enjoy my kids, peace and quiet, and nature, libraries and all the mundane things these women don’t partake in (likely trauma induced). When I tell people the things I do when traveling: coffe shops, museums, book stores, they’re like ‘oh don’t you get bored?’ I’m like how many raves, red light districts, and post Fashion week parties do you want to hear about, before you get bored and uninterested? Humans are fickle, and women are especially fickle, as many have said do you.

Also, so much of this is rooted in how you’re perceived on social media platforms.

Back
Top Bottom