What Makes NYC better than other US Cities...

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Some of you dudes couldn't survive a month in NY. I'm not talking about being tough either.
and im sure some of you NYC dudes couldnt survive a month in SF, LA, MIA, ATL, HOU, DAL...

so whats your point
If you can survive in NYC you can survive anywhere even the middle east. C'mon damn man! Everybody knows that
laugh.gif

Man that's one if the most bogus statements I have ever heard......take your +%+ to new Orleans or the slums of Miami....or the swats of Atlanta and wewill see how long you can survive
laugh.gif
I have seen a lot of new yorkers pack their +@!$ up leave because they couldn't deal with the bs we go through on adaily bases.....so please save that comment for Hollywood movies. LAZY B you my Patna you know I will come to NYC and be lounging
pimp.gif

I was talking about financially. The cost of living in NYC doesn't compare to the rest of the country. Apparently you don't know how to read because Isaid I wasn't talking about being tough. NT would be better if people had basic reading skills.

I was talking about financially. The cost of living in NYC doesn't compare to the rest of the country. Apparently you don't know how to read because I said I wasn't talking about being tough. NT would be better if people had basic reading skills.

Who the hell would migrate to a place where the price of living is out of their range??? Who would want to pay a lot of money for a %$%+ hole apartment whenyou can stay down here and live like a king ???? Even if I made enough money I would still stay down here, because I can get more with my money......I like myown hand in my pocket not the whole damn city of NYC.....get my drift

No doubt, so everyone can keep bringing up these cities that are without question trying to live up to NYC (Atlanta, Houston, even LA they are NYC light + hollywood).
roll.gif
roll.gif

Did this dude call LA, "NYC Light",
roll.gif
roll.gif
. We got our own culture out here, and we don't care about the other coastas much as you guys would like to think.

The "truest" thing said here is that NYC'ers come in these threads and say the most absurd things.

I was talking about financially. The cost of living in NYC doesn't compare to the rest of the country. Apparently you don't know how to read because I said I wasn't talking about being tough. NT would be better if people had basic reading skills.
How about you work on your research skills and look up the cost of living in Los Angeles and San Francisco, champ.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

The "truest" thing said here is that NYC'ers come in these threads and say the most absurd things.

How about you work on your research skills and look up the cost of living in Los Angeles and San Francisco, champ.

no NYC is the highest cost of living... but LA & SF are 2nd & 3rd i believe...

but how is that a good thing that 100k in NYC is the equivalent of 50K elsewhere... thas terrible if you ask me...

for that reason alone i'd not want to live there...

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Some of you dudes couldn't survive a month in NY. I'm not talking about being tough either.
and im sure some of you NYC dudes couldnt survive a month in SF, LA, MIA, ATL, HOU, DAL...

so whats your point
If you can survive in NYC you can survive anywhere even the middle east. C'mon damn man! Everybody knows that
laugh.gif

Man that's one if the most bogus statements I have ever heard......take your +%+ to new Orleans or the slums of Miami....or the swats of Atlanta and we will see how long you can survive
laugh.gif
I have seen a lot of new yorkers pack their +@!$ up leave because they couldn't deal with the bs we go through on a daily bases.....so please save that comment for Hollywood movies. LAZY B you my Patna you know I will come to NYC and be lounging
pimp.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
Yall bammas can't even recognize sarcasm and it's not we couldn'tsurvive we chose not to. Who wants to live in a slum?
laugh.gif
That's justanother reason we better we cleaned up our crack houses decades ago. Being shafted by FEMA on a daily basis is not a good look.

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

See the thing is although I do personally feel NYC is better since it is where I'm from, I don't think where you or anyone lives is neccessarily worse. I mean, that's all relative to where you grew up or personal tastes, if you like to live in the country that's cool then you think that's the best way to live. All i'm trying to prove is that the living in NYC is not the same as living anywhere else in the country. I used to go to school at UNC Chapel Hill, it is a different style of living in North Carolina, in any other state.

Yeah, but north Carolina can't be compared to Atlanta, Miami, or houston major city wise. Yall mentality is very different from ours, for better or for worse......one thing I can say is that an east coast mind set is different from a southern mind set
Alright, you might be right about NC, but the thing about atlanta, miami, houston....they are trying to lean more towards NYC as far as how they are growing as urban centers and strong economic areas. And those are only 3 cities.

d81264a30cea288980110635861b813c4f3e58e1.gif

It's called metro. Alot of cities around the world are set-up as busy metro cities and Hou, ATL, MIA etc have always had their metro areas, they'rejust growing in size over time. I'm from MIA and live in Houston, and I've seen them change with my very own eyes. Ain't nobody copying NYC if theybuilding more skyscrapers
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
Go around the world and hit up Bogota, London, Paris etc ..and tell me theycopying NYC. Some cities are just set up like that.

I would say NYC is inspiring ATL,MIA,HOU to gentrify heavily. Midtown in ATL/HOU
smh.gif
frown.gif
The heights in Houston
mad.gif

NYC is busy, congested, and full of hoodrats with AJ fusions on. Full of social inequality as well, but at the same time it's the big brain of USA. Lots ofculture started and starts there, lots of healthy ethnic communities. Lots of money to be made...like any other place. I wanna hit up NYC in the summer sodon't think the south ain't got love for NYC, yall just love yallselves too much
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

Take the train, sit down and look at all the faces around you. You don't get that any where else.

What looking at a bunch of bums??? We can do that in our own state And for the other guy who the hell wants to be like NYC.....is it something that's notprocessing through your brain, nobody cares about you guys ok guy.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Why do some of you people continue to generalize?
I'd like to know as well.

And, are some of you guys making these assumptions based off of NT alone or did you actually meet people from NYC?

How you gonna say NYC is aspiring to be like Atlanta and Houston are you kidding me? They are budding "metro" areas because they see how New YorkCity flourishes in that type of system with as many people as they have and they want to bring that to them. There's no doubt that it helps stimulate thecity economically and socially. And yea that's great that you all live with blacks and hispanics and indians, whatever, NYC grows up in that and isn'teven made aware of the racial differences until you're old enough to see it for yourself. Anywhere where all hispanics are called "Mexicans" ispart of middle America and yall are a bunch of bammas.

Los Angeles is alright, they almost got it, just nottttttttttt quiittttttteeee therrrrrrrrrrrree

I understand bein proud of where you from but yall dudes take #*% to another level
laugh.gif

whatever tho, NY is cool with me.

Los Angeles is alright, they almost got it, just nottttttttttt quiittttttteeee therrrrrrrrrrrree

I wonder what the "it" is that you are referring to,
laugh.gif

"We ain't trying to be NYC, we're better than that!"

How you gonna say NYC is aspiring to be like Atlanta and Houston are you kidding me? They are budding "metro" areas because they see how New York City flourishes in that type of system with as many people as they have and they want to bring that to them. There's no doubt that it helps stimulate the city economically and socially. And yea that's great that you all live with blacks and hispanics and indians, whatever, NYC grows up in that and isn't even made aware of the racial differences until you're old enough to see it for yourself. Anywhere where all hispanics are called "Mexicans" is part of middle America and yall are a bunch of bammas.

First you call L.A. Middle of America and then you say every state is the same outside of NYC because of walmart and dairy queen
laugh.gif
.....sir you are the bamma
indifferent.gif
you fail to realize that other states don't really care about you guys, some of you are all talk in NYC the only thing be holding weight is yourmouth......and to the other guy the reason why we in this thread because your NYC>all crap don't fly with us

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

nyc is terms of crime and stuff. its not bad. you will get jacked though. but it would happen faster in other cities in the us. nyc is like the heart of the US while the other cities are the back bones. sorry but thats the fact. the whole north eastern border is business while the south is agriculture and the west got the seaports for import goods. north east got a few ports also.
w/o bias....100% true

Originally Posted by I Heart Brooklyn

How you gonna say NYC is aspiring to be like Atlanta and Houston are you kidding me? They are budding "metro" areas because they see how New York City flourishes in that type of system with as many people as they have and they want to bring that to them. There's no doubt that it helps stimulate the city economically and socially. And yea that's great that you all live with blacks and hispanics and indians, whatever, NYC grows up in that and isn't even made aware of the racial differences until you're old enough to see it for yourself. Anywhere where all hispanics are called "Mexicans" is part of middle America and yall are a bunch of bammas.

First you call L.A. Middle of America and then you say every state is the same outside of NYC because of walmart and dairy queen
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
you fail to realize that other states don't really care about you guys, some of you are all talk in NYC the only thing be holding weight is your mouth......and to the other guy the reason why we in this thread because your NYC>all crap don't fly with us
fam, you have over 2k posts in less than 3 months. there must not be alot of things to do out in Atlanta
tired.gif

"fam" you checkin out my info on my profile.....there must not be enough JOs in Brooklyn and it's been 5 months shut the hell up and count"B"

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
you fail to realize that other states don't really care about you guys, some of you are all talk in NYC the only thing be holding weight is your mouth......and to the other guy the reason why we in this thread because your NYC>all crap don't fly with us

Yo its not my fault you're getting all defensive about this...I said it a bunch of times already I was not trying to say NYC is better I just wanted topoint out how it's different. I don't care what you think about new york, but this is a post about "What makes NYC better" so thats what wegonna talk about...and regards to LA i said its alot LIKE middle america in certain ways, obviously LA aint no Evanstown, PA or Boise, ID wherever the hell youreside at, but if your gonna tell me LA is alot like NYC you are mistaken and need to take a trip to Soho, Jackson Heights, Flatbush, etc.

Where's the "Why is Atlanta better than other US cities" thread..........

Lame #%% thread with lame #%% dudes who aren't from NYC trying their hardest to go on the offensive.

Ok we get it, you don't like NY. You win the internets! Yay.

Also going across the street to get something from the store is appreicated. That's something I can't live without.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

no NYC is the highest cost of living... but LA & SF are 2nd & 3rd i believe...

but how is that a good thing that 100k in NYC is the equivalent of 50K elsewhere... thas terrible if you ask me...

for that reason alone i'd not want to live there...

yeah, but in NYC all you need is a place to stay. In LA, you need a place to stay, a car, and car insurance. And for dude saying LA is NYC light
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom