What % of folks here on NT do you think are full of $%%@ ????

I always think about the line from American Gangster where Frank Lucas says "The loudest one in the room is the weakest one in the room."

It applies to the real world and also here on NT. We have such a wide range of folks on here from different walks of life, and that is what makes NT so coolis because of what most members bring to the table when discussing a topic. That being said, there are PLENTY of folks here who brag, boast, etc only to beexposed in a lie or lies that they have told over time. It's funny seeing people on here contradicting themselves, lying, etc...but I'd like to thinkthat was a small % of the people who make up this community. It makes you wonder just how many people (who don't get caught) constantly lie and are fullof $%@+ about certain things in their lives...

for a % (what do we have 50k+ members???), I'll say 5% are full of $%@+

roll.gif

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Its the same 10% imo. Like the dude with avy which is a pic of his ABs

I always thought that was kind of ayoosih/screaming for attention.

In a forum full of young men, you really want to advertise that?

Originally Posted by Diego

He has a EGO size of a whale. Dude talks about his body like its the greatest thing.

Originally Posted by Diego

He has a EGO size of a whale. Dude talks about his body like its the greatest thing.
laugh.gif
Where Lurk been at? Didnt matter the topic. he would finda way to include fitness into it
laugh.gif

Prolly the large majority of cats that say all the astronomical !#%+ that gets said on here. I find myself to be fairly cool but some of the guys onhere type up essays full of freon that I just can't help but not believe. It's so much capping on here it's ridiculous.

About 30%

But I know for sure that the mods are more full of it than anyone. Of all of them, only 3.5 of them are good in my book.

who cares....i would hope everybody likes to tell 99.9% of the truth.....but the fact of the matter is, if i dont know you personally....then so what?!?

pics / video / audio do help though in todays digital world though
smokin.gif

so now-a-days....its more like: blah blah blah blah blah blah..........PROVE IT!..........upload..........O, aight..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iBlink

About 30%

But I know for sure that the mods are more full of it than anyone. Of all of them, only 3.5 of them are good in my book.

True. I don't wanna comment on it cuz I don't wanna get banned
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom