What % of folks here on NT do you think are full of $%%@ ????

laugh.gif
Reverse swag list in the making:
-Lucky Luchiano
-OptimusPrimeAPhiA
-jphonix (Nike Forum)
-Vancity74
-jkicks
-Sneakgeekz
-manamazing (S and T heads know)
-BENBALLER

I'm just getting warmed up.

LOL

I joke abuot a lot of things, but there is nobody on this board I would want to even waste my time negatively pursuing offline. Outside of my people that Irock with on other social networks, talk to on the phone, or just know personally, this NT @%!% is really not that serious. Many things get lost intranslation from words to typing though, so I can see why people act like this is their life, cough HATERBOXDEN cough.

Sorry, I'm in a hospice for the "Swag Flu" and am vomiting Haterade.
frown.gif

95, how many NTers have you heard say they wouldnt smash megan fox cuz of her toe thumb, etc.

Originally Posted by EdZ OnE

95, how many NTers have you heard say they wouldnt smash megan fox cuz of her toe thumb, etc.

See, I was going to originally go with 95% too due to posters that would say things like that. But I came to the conclusion that they arn't necessarilylying. But it's more then likely that they are just gay and never smashing. Ever.

Ben Baller's full of himself

Foamposite/Geronimo is a 45 year old perv obsessed with Hanna Montana and has her BJ picture as his background

JRose5 because he curses at us, when Meth and Dirty clearly have a thread that says explicit language is forbidden

And the guy in the Polo thread tombout he only wears Purple Lable because he doesn't like owning the same articles of clothing as others.

A high percentage. At the end of the day though, it doesnt matter. I like NT but it just a forum of random people posting random comments. Some people havegood lives and post fake, some people have terrible lives and post fake, and vice versa. So whats real?

Edit: What im am interested in is the people that drop knowledge on the board. I would mind chillin with Haze, Essential, Wj4 and Iheartboost for the car love,and some eye candy( they know who they are). It will never happen, but it would be cool.

Originally Posted by iBlink

And the guy in the Polo thread tombout he only wears Purple Lable because he doesn't like owning the same articles of clothing as others.

laugh.gif
Leather pants wearing %@@!%.

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

I'm not full of it
ohwell.gif

I keep it 100 with y'all
smokin.gif

I gotta co-sign this...if you were full of @*##, you woulda brought some IHOP home, taken a pic and claimed u made it...u posted that castrol soaked breakfastw. pride
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom