!!!! What the hell did Kanye West just do!!!?

this thread is comedy
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

People and topics going every which way. Kanye has everybody talking. That's for damn sure. Such a successful publicity stunt. Taylor Swift will sell a tonof records of this week. They should do a Swift/Ye cover on Rolling Stone a la 50. SOMEONE DO A PS!

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

Originally Posted by nyczill3st

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Taylor Swift is just more talented than Kanye, really.

i never even heard of taylor swift before tonight

laugh.gif
@ anyone thinking swift is more talented. I miss the old Kanye who did things because that is what he felt, not just because he could. From a former fan he just came off as corny. Still hilarious though.
Different genre of music, so who's to say. They're both talented in their own way.

Ehh In my opinion anyone who thinks they are equally talented is a Ye hater.

More records sold. More hits. Own Clothing Line, Own Nike/LV collab......Not even taking into account how he is a top 5 producer: In Music.

This makes absolutely ZERO sense. Taylor Swift is 19 and is one of the most popular country stars out there
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
ok I make no sense, I mention FACTS and YOU mention her age, and an opinion.

Taylor Swift is 19 and is one of the most popular country stars out there

Thats isnt a good argument for her being talent i mean lets be real as long as ur relatively small cute and white(and with proper marketing) u can be a popstar. Aint like selena gomez hillary duff demi lovato we could go on. have a s&%tload of talent or have these stellar incredible voices. But in this casetaylor can sing and is pretty talented.

Originally Posted by Ryda421

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

laugh.gif
@ anyone thinking swift is more talented. I miss the old Kanye who did things because that is what he felt, not just because he could. From a former fan he just came off as corny. Still hilarious though.
honestly, how isn't she more talented ? she writes her own music and actually composes the music
laugh.gif

from what i have seen, kanye merely samples and remixes other people's/band's beats.

laugh.gif

i bet you can't do what kanye does. It's not as easy as you think.

Taylor is more talented though, no question.
actually if i had the money and connects, i probably could
eyes.gif
not that hard to steal beats and write/let other people write easy choruses.

all of you should really wake up and listen to other genres. seems like kanye just makes people more ignorant. but like they say "ignorance is bliss."
Really? So even when Kanye was broke making !%%% at home it was because of money and connects? *+*% outta here dude...Stelaing beats? really? that's news to me...yes the blueprint is there but you still need originality and talent to flip some of those samples the way 'Ye does...

And don't even try and come with that other genre !%%%...I believe Kanye is one of the most talented around and my ipod goes from Fake Blood to Devendra Banhart to Neil Young to Yeasayer to Wavves and back again...people can try and play the ignorance game but all it does is make you look more ignorant
laugh.gif
u alright man ? damn. looks you really adore this man. look man, kanye earlier stuff is good, but his recent stuff is for bird brains. if you think he is the most talented around, you must not know much. I'm off to bed man, i would love to sit here and debate this but defending kanye is like defending a pedophile.

-smile
really dude. wow. alright. Kanye haters are farrrr worse than the stans. never said he was the most talented around. ONE. talent comes in morethan technical ability. people fail to realize this. Once again. I've listened to enough music to realize who makes good music and yes Kanye is one ofthem. call me a d-rider it's alright thats all the haters stay saying. you don't wanna debate because you don't have a legit argument. Name somegood bands/artists and then we can debate...

Originally Posted by shoepacalypse

laugh.gif
Different genre of music, so who's to say. They're both talented in their own way.

Ehh In my opinion anyone who thinks they are equally talented is a Ye hater.

More records sold. More hits. Own Clothing Line, Own Nike/LV collab......Not even taking into account how he is a top 5 producer: In Music.

This makes absolutely ZERO sense. Taylor Swift is 19 and is one of the most popular country stars out there
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
ok I make no sense, I mention FACTS and YOU mention her age, and an opinion.

Taylor Swift is 19 and is one of the most popular country stars out there

Thats isnt a good argument for her being talent i mean lets be real as long as ur relatively small cute and white(and with proper marketing) u can be a pop star. Aint like selena gomez hillary duff demi lovato we could go on. have a s&%tload of talent or have these stellar incredible voices. But in this case taylor can sing and is pretty talented.

What's wrong with saying they are both talented but in different ways. This argument could go on forever because anything Lil Wayne, Jay-Z, Kobe, Lebronand Kanye related can touch a nerve with people. Kanye is a great artist but what he did was a scumbag move, plain and simple.

what the hell kind of world do you live in? you're not supposed to interrupt anyone during an acceptance speech. for the many many years that awards have been handed out,

Ok why does ppl keep saying the same thing yet cant answer why dont u do this or why dont u do that. All of us are adults so the whole cause i said so or thats just the way it is excuse is old. Instead of keep saying u just do or u just dont 10 million times. Why dont u just give the reason why u dont/do 1 time. As far as what ppl say what ur not suppose 2 do and wat ur suppose to do. what are yall god,the ethic police,the prime minister of manners. I aint gonna even get into what ppl should and shouldnt do cause that in itself is a bag of worms.

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

laugh.gif

Find me some concrete, factual evidence that raping, stealing, or murdering others is wrong and not a matter of opinion.

You do realize our entire society is a construct of unwritten rules right?
It's ok. I'd dodge that question too if I was in your position.

Tflyer.jpg

@ shoepacalypse.

You're Kanye-status...a.k.a. GREEZY.

FTR, if this whole operation was staged, I don't think anyone let Miss Swift know.

And, I don't care how good your music is, it doesn't exempt you from being a buster.

Peace.

Originally Posted by Big Dreams

Originally Posted by shaolin

taylor swift>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> beyonce
you're good people, but are you looking to troll?
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

not really. kanye is washed up. surprises me how people continue to slurp him up. beyonce is also washed up which IMO means she does not really deserve an award. while on the other hand, taylor actually writes most of her own music. so therefore I believe taylor >>>>>>>>beyonce.
indifferent.gif
Beyonce washed up???

Going double platinum in times like this make artists be considered 'washed up??'

go to bed.
washed up because she got songs like "irreplaceable," and people think it's gold. but maybe you and your girl like the song, so I probably hit a soft spot. I'll fall back because obviously you are blinded by media hype. good night

EDIT:

and you probably got this dude on your wall, you must look @ that poster with deep thoughts
laugh.gif
What a cornball.
Goin mad hard for the lulz.

Call it a night already man gotdamn.

what the hell kind of world do you live in? you're not supposed to interrupt anyone during an acceptance speech. for the many many years that awards have been handed out,

Ok why does ppl keep saying the same thing yet cant answer why dont u do this or why dont u do that. All of us are adults so the whole cause i said so or thats just the way it is excuse is old. Instead of keep saying u just do or u just dont 10 million times. Why dont u just give the reason why u dont/do 1 time. As far as what ppl say what ur not suppose 2 do and wat ur suppose to do. what are yall god,the ethic police,the prime minister of manners. I aint gonna even get into what ppl should and shouldnt do cause that in itself is a bag of worms.

laugh.gif

Find me some concrete, factual evidence that raping, stealing, or murdering others is wrong and not a matter of opinion.

And why does he have 2 follow some unwritten rule. and who is to say this rule is right or wrong. So basically ur saying u dont do things cause u believe inthem or its ur thoughts views about it. u base it on what someone or some ppl in which u dont even no who they are or why they made it this way. And that makesu ur own man how exactly.

Doing something because of what others think or feel or being afraid of what or how ppl view u is douche and ia not being ur own man its being what some1 elsesays u should be. Lik i said b4 its like small children they dont know why they aint suppose 2 do this or that they just do it cause some1 else says so or theyjust see what every1 else is doing and the just follow that.

For every1 here who is saying they wouldnt do what he did. Its not because u feel it is wrong etc its just because...1 u either afraid and care how ppl willview and judge u. 2 u just not gonna do it cause of some rule made by some person that u no nuttin about just cause every1 else does it.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by KobeBeef

i'm still reading that response to crank, and i still don't get what he's trying to say.
laugh.gif
I know right, dude took it very deep
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nah according to ur responses the colors of ur sig and ur avy seems like u took it deep, maybe a lil 2 deep. Let me guess u can whistle while u walk even when ur mouth is closed.
24on295.jpg
Nothing like a Kanye West hatred thread on NT.
laugh.gif

Is it because of the spliff?

Or is this guy not funny?

Hey bro... it's hard to take you seriously with the way you write...

BUT, you should know that humans are not clones with the same likings and preferences.
Who and what you like might not be what I dig too.

For every1 here who is saying they wouldnt do what he did. Its not because u feel it is wrong etc its just because...1 u either afraid and care how ppl will view and judge u. 2 u just not gonna do it cause of some rule made by some person that u no nuttin about just cause every1 else does it.
I wouldn't do it because I wouldn't want someone doing that to me.

laugh.gif

And why does he have 2 follow some unwritten rule. and who is to say this rule is right or wrong. So basically ur saying u dont do things cause u believe in them or its ur thoughts views about it. u base it on what someone or some ppl in which u dont even no who they are or why they made it this way. And that makes u ur own man how exactly.

Doing something because of what others think or feel or being afraid of what or how ppl view u is douche and ia not being ur own man its being what some1 else says u should be. Lik i said b4 its like small children they dont know why they aint suppose 2 do this or that they just do it cause some1 else says so or they just see what every1 else is doing and the just follow that.

For every1 here who is saying they wouldnt do what he did. Its not because u feel it is wrong etc its just because...1 u either afraid and care how ppl will view and judge u. 2 u just not gonna do it cause of some rule made by some person that u no nuttin about just cause every1 else does it.
.... so you're saying killin' and robbin' and all that stuff is OK?

I wouldn't do it because it's disrespectful to grab the mic from somebody's hand while they are talking. Again, I ask, would you likeit if someone came up and interrupted the hell out of you while you were trying to say something?

shoepacalypse wrote:
I wouldn't do it because I wouldn't want someone doing that to me.

And if they did what would be the big deal. Is it gonna affect ur life in any significant way. Boy if yall gonna crawl in the corner ball up in the fetalposition and cry cause a man were to walk up while u receiving a award, GIVES U PROPS and then gives some1 else props and leave. Boy no wonder half thesechicks out here are hanging up the cooking and getting into the carpentry business. If this is the pool of men they gotta choose from.

That be like if i was waiting in line and some dude cuts infront of me. And gives me a dirty look. Am i gonna go on a tirade and hate his entire race. Am igonna say this dude is a despicable horrid evil man and wish death upon him. Nah cause guess what ppl it aint even that serious.

It's not that serious... but Kanye is a gay fish and cares too much about retrieving attention. He doesn't have to utter his every thought to theworld.

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

shoepacalypse wrote:
I wouldn't do it because it's disrespectful to grab the mic from somebody's hand while they are talking. Again, I ask, would you like it if someone came up and interrupted the hell out of you while you were trying to say something?

1 i wouldnt allow it 2 happen. and to if they did i wouldnt just sit there lookin like dumb donald id take it back. And i sure as hell wouldnt throw someoneunder the bus for it. So let me get this str8 according to u guys if ppl cut u off in traffic, cut in line, or any lil insignificant lil jester yall go onlinewish hateful #$% on them, call them everything under the sun and make a generalization about the person in question entire race.

If so some of yall need help and i mean that seriously. like a psychologist. If lil petty stuf like that gets u in that much of a uproar.

Back
Top Bottom