roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
A+

this is new to me...pants saggin yea but to the point where the entire draws are showin?
30t6p3b.gif
this aint right. ive never seen this in nyc. if dudes were pullin this back then you wouldn't know about it at least cuz the super long Ts were being rocked hardbody back then. but this is really gay. i don't understand how this trend gets passed on, or more so how n's find this appealing in any way shape or form. nut hugger jeans are bad enough, but cmon.

it really doesn't do anything to help our situation in white america...im just saying *shrug* no racial.

edit:

jkiss' style can get outlandish sometimes. lately its been a hit or miss with that guy. he has had some dope combos in the past tho.

all these YB'z running around saggin like that....BB belts, canes, yelling out Haaaaaan
it's trickled out to westchester pretty hard now

all these YB'z running around saggin like that....BB belts, canes, yelling out Haaaaaan
it's trickled out to westchester pretty hard now

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

Gots to love my city. Only place where people would argue who is the freshest or flyest and care.

You go to any other state and people dress like crank.
Chill brody.

Come to DC.

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

Gots to love my city. Only place where people would argue who is the freshest or flyest and care.

You go to any other state and people dress like crank.
Chill brody.

Come to DC.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by Clevereddie

I study at FIT, one of the mos[font=arial, sans-serif]t prestigous fashion schools, and we have actually studied Uptown, Harlem, Bronx, BK trends in clothing.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]
Brooklyn's fashion is probably the highest besides Manhattan midtown, due to the fact that we have hipsters

5lxels.jpg

Female

2jax6ad.jpg

Male
QFT...I've been saying this in the thread the whole time.
Bedford area. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I agree with BK.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by Clevereddie

I study at FIT, one of the mos[font=arial, sans-serif]t prestigous fashion schools, and we have actually studied Uptown, Harlem, Bronx, BK trends in clothing.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]
Brooklyn's fashion is probably the highest besides Manhattan midtown, due to the fact that we have hipsters

5lxels.jpg

Female

2jax6ad.jpg

Male
QFT...I've been saying this in the thread the whole time.
Bedford area. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I agree with BK.

Back
Top Bottom