What The Hell Is Going On In New York?

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Damn homie gunning for Ninjahood 
laugh.gif

But if you live in NYC you really don't need a car it's not really an necessity

Y'all got it twisted I mess wit dude. Ninjahood is a big boy he can defend himself, my dude is in his late 20's and I know he
Either getting money or has enough money invested in sneaks magazines and gear to buy all da chargers he always yappin about.My thing is I've been here 8 years and he's been so content with staying in his neighborhood and doing him that arguing with him is like running on a treadmill, you really not gonna get anywhere. I don't take jabs at his room or make fb pages dedicated to him like some of u dudes . I just know better to go back n forth with dude with anything NY related.

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Damn homie gunning for Ninjahood 
laugh.gif

But if you live in NYC you really don't need a car it's not really an necessity

Y'all got it twisted I mess wit dude. Ninjahood is a big boy he can defend himself, my dude is in his late 20's and I know he
Either getting money or has enough money invested in sneaks magazines and gear to buy all da chargers he always yappin about.My thing is I've been here 8 years and he's been so content with staying in his neighborhood and doing him that arguing with him is like running on a treadmill, you really not gonna get anywhere. I don't take jabs at his room or make fb pages dedicated to him like some of u dudes . I just know better to go back n forth with dude with anything NY related.

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

but regardless the best hood in nyc is hands down the heights. we got the best bud, parties, restaurants & girls.

no.
spanish harlem > *
no you crazy. tell me one good thing that comes outta spanish harlem? when people think of nyc the first thing that come to their mind is the heights & 125st harlem
laugh.gif
as much as i love the heights and harlem (i'm from toronto) that is NOT what outsiders think of NYC, most of my friends here in toronto didnt even know what washington heights was until i told em

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

but regardless the best hood in nyc is hands down the heights. we got the best bud, parties, restaurants & girls.

no.
spanish harlem > *
no you crazy. tell me one good thing that comes outta spanish harlem? when people think of nyc the first thing that come to their mind is the heights & 125st harlem
laugh.gif
as much as i love the heights and harlem (i'm from toronto) that is NOT what outsiders think of NYC, most of my friends here in toronto didnt even know what washington heights was until i told em

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

This has to be outside the Mcdonald's on Flatbush near the 5 train
YOU SIR ARE 100% CORRECT!!

YEA AND I MISS FLUSHING QUEENS...20 PARK STAND UP!

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

This has to be outside the Mcdonald's on Flatbush near the 5 train
YOU SIR ARE 100% CORRECT!!

YEA AND I MISS FLUSHING QUEENS...20 PARK STAND UP!

Back
Top Bottom