What to do?

So im at a MAYB tourny this weekend and you would not believe what i saw. Fake jordans everywhere. Today i saw some fake 11s, 3s, 23's and the worst wasthis ugly %@$ pair of V's with a completely yellow tongue. Yesterday, another pair of fake V's. And earlier in the week i saw a fake pair of six rings.WHATS GOING ON!!!! I had even seen kids at my own school sporting fakes, and they gladly told me about their "awesome" money saving jordans. Thisjust pisses me off.
It seems everywhere i go, i only see fakes. So, when you see a pair of fakes, what do you do? Do you confront them about their fakes or walk on by likenothings happened?

If you're a total harda$$ go ahead and call em out. True, it sucks that we pay so much for legit heat and it pisses me off to see others rocking fakes, butits not like you can call out everyone who wears fakes without getting someone heated. Now if they were talking to me about how great their special colorwaysare or their awesome cheap Jays, I would probably call them out on it.

Originally Posted by daflashjhead

laugh at them and walk away..thats what i do

This is what I do. But I always get the urge to call them out, especially if they are walking around acting like "they doin' it".

If there your friends call them out, and let them know their fakes. But you cant do anything to strangers. just let them live lies

Nothing. Unless you fight it out with everyone who buys them and the person who sells and makes them INTERNATIONALLY nothing you can do. Just Live and letlive.

laugh.gif
Its that time of the month again (looks at post count and avatar). You wouldn't do #*#@ to some people rocking fakes. Those same guys you'll tryto embarrass would gladly punch you in the mouth. There are people that don't care about spending hundreds on sneakers like you do. Like what you do getfrom "calling someone out" on their knockoff kicks?

Your Too Concerned With Other Peoples Feet...I Bet Every Dime I Make In My Life They Don't Give A F-Bomb About How Many Exclusive Jays You Have Or How MuchYou Paid...So Why Worry About Their 40 Dollar Jays?...YOU CANT START A RIOT EVERYTIME SOMEONE WEARS FAKE JORDANS & FEEL PROUD OF THEIRSELF....If You FeelThat Way You Should Hate Fake Everything...Not Just Jordans...And Your Better &%^$ Believe It's More Of Them Then Us....Well...Actually...JustYou...Cause I Don't Give A F-Bomb...Thanks.

-Management...lmao

Keep in mind guys that many, many people don't know the difference. They do a quick google search and see Jordans for $25 and think they're buyingoverstocks.

get used to it. that's the sad and ugly truth of what the shoe game is succumbing to. just don't give in to the dark side....

if they think they all that then i say something but if they just chill ppl i just keep on walking

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

Originally Posted by daflashjhead

laugh at them and walk away..thats what i do

This is what I do. But I always get the urge to call them out, especially if they are walking around acting like "they doin' it".
co-sign

This thread
smh.gif

But then again, new month, new member, and the avy (iss), doesn't surprise me.....

Now I know why the General Forum makes fun of the JB forum......

tired.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

This thread
smh.gif

But then again, new month, new member, and the avy (iss), doesn't surprise me.....

tired.gif

Originally Posted by CallMeMrBabyJoka

Your Too Concerned With Other Peoples Feet...I Bet Every Dime I Make In My Life They Don't Give A F-Bomb About How Many Exclusive Jays You Have Or How Much You Paid...So Why Worry About Their 40 Dollar Jays?...YOU CANT START A RIOT EVERYTIME SOMEONE WEARS FAKE JORDANS & FEEL PROUD OF THEIRSELF....If You Feel That Way You Should Hate Fake Everything...Not Just Jordans...And Your Better &%^$ Believe It's More Of Them Then Us....Well...Actually...Just You...Cause I Don't Give A F-Bomb...Thanks.

-Management...lmao

Did you hold shift at the beginning of each word?? Haha..I never seen anyone type like that. LOL.

anyways..like it's been said before, not everyone can afford a pair of jays, let alone any merchandise that cost hella bread. So they resort to fakes cuzof the price. But everyone should know that already...I say just let them live and stop worrying about other people but yourself. Real recognize real..I mightget flamed for this but it's just shoes. Don't get me wrong, I love jordans and nike's and other appealing shoes, but majority of the world havebigger things to worry about than what kind of shoes they rockin.

Originally Posted by Rafool

This thread
smh.gif

tired.gif
QFT.

Not everyone knows the difference from real to fake. And they usually dont care, its just shoes to them.

Originally Posted by CallMeMrBabyJoka

Your Too Concerned With Other Peoples Feet...I Bet Every Dime I Make In My Life They Don't Give A F-Bomb About How Many Exclusive Jays You Have Or How Much You Paid...So Why Worry About Their 40 Dollar Jays?...YOU CANT START A RIOT EVERYTIME SOMEONE WEARS FAKE JORDANS & FEEL PROUD OF THEIRSELF....If You Feel That Way You Should Hate Fake Everything...Not Just Jordans...And Your Better &%^$ Believe It's More Of Them Then Us....Well...Actually...Just You...Cause I Don't Give A F-Bomb...Thanks.

-Management...lmao

That Is The Weirdest Thing I Have Ever Seen Typed. Why The Hell Would You Type Like That? Lmao.

dont do sh**. Just take pleasure in knowing that u aint on that weak level. I'll pay more
to stunt in the real thing.....dont mind one bit......i'll pay extra. Thats a true sneakerhead.

You know if Suge Knight or Mike Tyson had on some fake J's u gonna keep it pushin
maybe say "Those some tight J's Mike please dont crush my hand when u shake it."

I would just laugh at them and keep it moving, however one time this dude at a 7-11 tried to trash on me about paying $185 for my XX3's when he said thathe got his for $80. Needless to say I ended up crushing him in the parking lot. Another time my cousin was rockin fake concord XI's I didn't sayanything until he saw my DMP pack and knew what time it was. He got so pissed for buying those fakes he ended up ripping them apart and then went to confrontthe guy who sold them to him (off some table on the streets
laugh.gif
).

Lol.....this is the thing....IF you are into the legit jays then do yourself a favor and just concentrate on that!!!! Believe me homie since I started workingat a shoe store....you see a few fakes comin thru an such....You just got to educate when you see fit....besides most people with fakes are even 20% into trueheat! IE what you have for a grail.....people have fakes of whatever they feel is popular...not really what is rare....THIS IS SO DOPE because stuff youdon't see anymore (OG playoff XIII's anyone? all blk with the white red trim pods....!!!!!!! soooo
pimp.gif
: Laney V's? City series X's? OGXV's and 2000 retro's? Melo IIs? True blue IIIs? even XI CGs and Columbia? LOW TOP XI'S!!!! SNAKES!!! Flu game xii's? shoo....homies theresstill sleepers in the game for real!!!) Just the fact that you are rocking a shoe that's dope to you AND legit should style on any aftermarket hype %!%%anyday....trust that the streets know and watch bro....keep it true and your going to get the love that matters....YOUR OWN!!! (mabye a few Asian chicks thatgot into tha shoe game too....Blk and AZN's be on that heat seeker tip too!

walk away is not your problem nothing you could and fakes are here to stay and this is so sad

nike get's profit from fakes so don't stress ur self out and yes someone must be getting paid from it all

Back
Top Bottom