Wow they went in if I was Mexican I'd be offended
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gil23

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by RicanChulo

brettTHEjett wrote:

It was *ALMOST* acceptably funny in the sense that no one would have actually been offended until dude said

"could you imagine waking up in the morning and being Mexican?"

smh
I thought that was the funniest part.
roll.gif

now im not mexican by any means but if this dude isn't banned for this post then i must say that it seems like there's less tolerance towards bad stuff being said about other races on here.

he's the resident anti mexican/racist of NT. how he still has an account is beyond me tho.

I was just about to say this... he is openly anti Mexican /racist...

Yeah dude was getting on Mark Sanchez for the JETS losing. I mean really.
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

The vid is sad. Not funny at all. 
tired.gif

brettTHEjett wrote:

It was *ALMOST* acceptably funny in the sense that no one would have actually been offended until dude said

smh
roll.gif

now im not mexican by any means but if this dude isn't banned for this post then i must say that it seems like there's less tolerance towards bad stuff being said about other races on here.

he's the resident anti mexican/racist of NT. how he still has an account is beyond me tho.

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif

oh no, they said mexicans were lazy and put cheese on their food.

the humanity.

it was poor humor, if you watch the show its usually full of it.

its not like they said all mexicans are border jumpers or drug dealers killing every cop they say in mexico.

at the end of the day, put that car in the stigs hands and see where it ranks amongst the other cars, or is that bias?

oh no, they said mexicans were lazy and put cheese on their food.

the humanity.

it was poor humor, if you watch the show its usually full of it.

its not like they said all mexicans are border jumpers or drug dealers killing every cop they say in mexico.

at the end of the day, put that car in the stigs hands and see where it ranks amongst the other cars, or is that bias?

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

brettTHEjett wrote:

smh
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif

he did get banned so that's a good thing.  what was he saying about sanchez and the jets losing?

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

brettTHEjett wrote:

smh
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif

he did get banned so that's a good thing.  what was he saying about sanchez and the jets losing?

RicanChulo needs to come to LA and come across a few Surenos to teach him a lesson
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I can introduce him to a few of my people.

also, I'm Mexican and I didnt get offended, I mean take it for what it is. a bunch of ignorance and female activity. them dudes wouldn't come to LA and say that stuff
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. I hope they do to see what kind of ({'}) they are in real life.
pimp.gif

RicanChulo needs to come to LA and come across a few Surenos to teach him a lesson
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

also, I'm Mexican and I didnt get offended, I mean take it for what it is. a bunch of ignorance and female activity. them dudes wouldn't come to LA and say that stuff
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by doin90onthefreeway

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
lol. i could get myself banned but im not, but you, sir are the reason why those top gear guys think of mexicans the way they do.

the surenos and nortenos and the rest of the pos mexican gangmembers are all other countries see.
same with blacks and bloods and crips.

how bout you tell your people to stop fighting for nothing and stop being racist first, then work on the rest of the world.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
lol. i could get myself banned but im not, but you, sir are the reason why those top gear guys think of mexicans the way they do.

the surenos and nortenos and the rest of the pos mexican gangmembers are all other countries see.
same with blacks and bloods and crips.

how bout you tell your people to stop fighting for nothing and stop being racist first, then work on the rest of the world.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

ill come say worse stuff to your face next time i see you on campus.

what you gonna do about it?

come at me bro
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

ill come say worse stuff to your face next time i see you on campus.

what you gonna do about it?

come at me bro
laugh.gif

Good. Calling him "Dirty Sanchez". Yeah I know some might take it as a joke but coming from this guy who has a history.
30t6p3b.gif

Good. Calling him "Dirty Sanchez". Yeah I know some might take it as a joke but coming from this guy who has a history.
30t6p3b.gif

likethematrix, you again?

you stay salty cuz you think the bloods and the crips are the toughest dudes out there, but nope, not at all
laugh.gif

100% of Mexicans are gangrelated? the emphasis of this video was how all of us have gang ties? how we all claim to be Surenos or Nortenos?

and how we're all racist?

why you mad perrito?

likethematrix, you again?

you stay salty cuz you think the bloods and the crips are the toughest dudes out there, but nope, not at all
laugh.gif

100% of Mexicans are gangrelated? the emphasis of this video was how all of us have gang ties? how we all claim to be Surenos or Nortenos?

and how we're all racist?

why you mad perrito?

Originally Posted by Murda He

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

BBC could have took'd that out because the show is taped earlier in the week... And yes they always say offensive things. And i think that is part of their success because they just don't give a %@@$.

English is not my first language. Sorry. 
I live in Europe and yeah mexicans are portrayed as lazy in here. I don't even know why. And people really get upset nowadays too easily. Like if you say bad things about gays errbody attack you like you murdered someone. And most of the times the people who get all angry aren't even gays. 

Originally Posted by Murda He

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

BBC could have took'd that out because the show is taped earlier in the week... And yes they always say offensive things. And i think that is part of their success because they just don't give a %@@$.

English is not my first language. Sorry. 
I live in Europe and yeah mexicans are portrayed as lazy in here. I don't even know why. And people really get upset nowadays too easily. Like if you say bad things about gays errbody attack you like you murdered someone. And most of the times the people who get all angry aren't even gays. 

Back
Top Bottom