What wallet do you guys have?

Lv costanza edition. Slimming down to a cardholder soon. may go tanner goods, i love their stuff have belts and both my dogs have collars and leads from them already. They age very well, and aremt expensive.
20170808_164650.jpg

A Guess one that one of my aunt's bought my for Christmas around 2010. Before that I had a smaller Guess one that my grandma bought me in '97. **** was made out of life itself, wallet was durable as hell

LV Damier Graphite wallet I've had for years now.

Looking to upgrade to a Goyard wallet though.

couple other leather carries. coin holders, key holder, and a condom holder I picked up in Korea :lol: (I don't wear em but the dude who made it was cool so I decided to support)

IMG_20170808_110411.jpg

BlurImage_8-8-2017-11-16-17.jpg

couple other leather carries. coin holders, key holder, and a condom holder I picked up in Korea :lol: (I don't wear em but the dude who made it was cool so I decided to support)

IMG_20170808_110411.jpg

BlurImage_8-8-2017-11-16-17.jpg

Bouta be like batman out here with a utility belt.

Keys
Cash
Cards
Rubbers

:lol:

Bouta be like batman out here with a utility belt.

Keys
Cash
Cards
Rubbers

:lol:

ha, I don't carry all that once. keys are only for work. and I'll take a coin holder with me if I'm in a country that uses a lot of coins. I'll probably regift the condom holder eventually :lol:

Current rotation is a small light brown Coach,larger brown and striped Coach,light brown Polo,madras card holder from J.Crew and a leather card holder from AE.

I have a simple Herschel bi-fold wallet. Still want to get a natural leather card holder.

Looks like 'Lewey' is the go-to wallet for NTer's, might have to go that route myself.

Back
Top Bottom