What wallet do you guys have?

IMG_4403.JPG

I've had this joint for years now, I think it's time for a new one

For those of you with designer wallets/card holders/money clips. Do you feel they are worth the expensive price or are you just paying for the name ?

For those of you with designer wallets/card holders/money clips. Do you feel they are worth the expensive price or are you just paying for the name ?
I have the calfskin louis, and it is nice but mainly paying for the name imo, and i would never buy a non leather luxury brand wallet. I would look at tanner goods and some other made in USA good quality leather items that are much more affordable.

Ive been pleasantly happy with my Ridge Wallet purchase. I went from a traditional wallet in my back pocket to a smaller 2-sided leather piece and finally down to this Ridge Wallet. I carry it in my front pocket now along with keys. Not my pic below but you get the idea. All you need - license, a few cards, and cash.

20225583_494081950958115_3868614491050606592_n.jpg

Depends, some have really great and durable materials. I had a big LV damier canvas wallet for 5-6 years and it showed no signs of wear except for a little peeling in a corner. If you look around you can find some really quality leather ones from less expensive brands. Will definitely buy a Tanner Goods one for my next wallet.

I have the calfskin louis, and it is nice but mainly paying for the name imo, and i would never buy a non leather luxury brand wallet. I would look at tanner goods and some other made in USA good quality leather items that are much more affordable.

Repped for keeping it real.

Never been a fan of high end goods. I know a few folks who spent all their money on a wallet to only not have any money to put in it

IMG_20170821_150642.jpg

Genuine leather Guess wallet from Century 21.

Ol girl at the cashier was cheesing at me
Got it for $2.73

But i think they originally had it for 14.99

black coach wallet and my friends dog thought it was a chew toy so now I need a new one lol

Anyone have a good recommendation for a natural veggie tan leather wallet or card holder?

A Wallet is one of the few a accessories a man can carry. I need a good wallet

Back
Top Bottom