What was Flo-rida's first hit?

I heard it was a song called "Come and be my baby tonight"

Can someone please confirm? Sorry If I'm late, don't logon much anymore

if you can't remember the name of any of his previous songs...I guess u can't clarify them as a "hit"

I'm being very liberal with the word "HIT"

Reason I ask is because I heard a rumor going around that Flo-rida was actually a dude named David who appeared on Real World, New Orleans. He was the brotherwith the guitar trying to push his song "Come and be my baby tonight." Looking for some truth to this rumor.

Originally Posted by thebigfish22

Reason I ask is because I heard a rumor going around that Flo-rida was actually a dude named David who appeared on Real World, New Orleans. He was the brother with the guitar trying to push his song "Come and be my baby tonight." Looking for some truth to this rumor.

RW9_David.jpg

roll.gif

Originally Posted by im out chea

Reason I ask is because I heard a rumor going around that Flo-rida was actually a dude named David who appeared on Real World, New Orleans. He was the brother with the guitar trying to push his song "Come and be my baby tonight." Looking for some truth to this rumor.

RW9_David.jpg

roll.gif

smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

To OP: case of mistaken identity. They're not the same dude.

Wasn't a hit, but Kingtre got it.

"Birthday Cake"

This $+** is pure comedy though. That dude from Real World is hilarious.

roll.gif
@Thinkin' Flo-rida and David from Real World are the same guy. Iguess its an easy mistake lol. I know ya'll remember that skit from Chappelle's show lol.

First time I heard him was on Birthday like Kingtre said...that song was gettin BURN heavy last yr

Naw see, some of you are missing the real point here. Not even interested in Flo-rida's first single or anything, I'm trying to figure out if dude wasthe brother from Real World New Orleans or not. I heard them say something like that on the radio but wasn't listening to the whole thing. It might just belike the time folks was saying that Marilyn Manson was the older brother from Mr. Belvidere. But if anyone can shed some light on this subject, I would like toknow. Thanks.

LMAO ! I knew who you was talkin bout when I highlighted the thread and read "Come and be my baby tonight"

Originally Posted by im out chea

RW9_David.jpg

roll.gif

eek.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom