What was your overall highschool gpa?

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

unweighted: 3.4
weighted: 5.7 (graduated 12th in class)

pimp.gif
to AP and honor classes making my weighted GPA look nice.
oh and our class ranks were according to weighted GPA.
I need visual documentation of this, I just don't believe it. Go to your highschool and ask for a transcript. Put ya money where your mouth is.

Mine was a 1.9, I didn't give a damn about HS, I was worried about getting money, basketball, and girls.
pimp.gif

Wouldn't take it back at all.
only found my report card from 11th grade in my room my GPA was only 5.1 but if you really wanna put some money on it i can go find my report cards out the garage.

weighted on top, unweighted on bottom, and it's backwards cause i took it with my macbook camera:

2e64sjp.jpg

pimp.gif

Congrats young brotha. I commend you for the NT way, followed up.

Glad to see everybody with good grades.

I think i had a 2.32 when i graduated. My SAT score is what helped me get into college but i only went for like a year.

i think i graduated with a 2.3

i remember this dude vinny failed all his classes and dude didnt even have a gpa. they didnt even waste ink to put 0.00, where the gpa was posed to be they just left it blank
laugh.gif

My GPA wasn't too great when I was playing football and baseball. 2.8-3.3 range Freshman and Sophomore years, I quit sports for my junior year and pulled a 3.5 unweighted (4.0 weighted), and then senior year was 2.6 unweighted (3.0 weighted exactly). Somehow I think when all was said and done my transcript that was actually sent out to colleges registered as a 3.87. If we took a course as Honors or AP, and we had a B, they would knock off the Honors, list it as regular, and score you as an A. I'm not sure if that's legitimate, but that's what my official transcript reads as. Kind of like playing with a handicap?

My entire senior year I missed almost every single 1st and 2nd period because I worked after school 5:30 - 10:30, and always did my homework in the morning.

I wish I had gone into college with better study habits, because it nearly got me kicked out.

2.9, however community college FTW. It really is an opportunity to get focused and back on track since a lot of cc students act like it's an extension of high school and bs. About to graduate from UC Berkeley with a 3.7 GPA with law school up next. 
nerd.gif

3.6 unweighted
6.7 weighted

Didnt even know my gpa or what weighted/unweighted was til senior year lol

2.7 when I graduated high school. Started working hard in college and now I'm on my masters:

Like a 2.8 and that was pretty good considering I had over 200+ absences my senior year.

Manned up in college and have a 3.6

3.63 when I graduated High School. I would've had higher but senior year I had "waste classes" so I didn't do nothing but talk. Curent college is a 3.9.

Back
Top Bottom