What Would You Do If This Happened To You Vol. Unfortunate Pair Of DMP 11's

Originally Posted by Hugo

my cousin had a ds pair and his pitbull bit one. so my cousin wore them with jeans only lol. ouch
2a4soht.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
,,i would be mad for awhile and move on i guess,thats why you need to double check that box making sure you have the right items

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
,,i would be mad for awhile and move on i guess,thats why you need to double check that box making sure you have the right items

someone should tell him that 34th street is not times square.

i also like how he went from 'im keeping the shoes to tell the story' to 'please hit up my twitter and lets find each other' by the end of the video. haha.

someone should tell him that 34th street is not times square.

i also like how he went from 'im keeping the shoes to tell the story' to 'please hit up my twitter and lets find each other' by the end of the video. haha.

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Originally Posted by cutasdiamondz8

Lol That's my brother right there.. I was with him when we took them out of the box and we literally looked at one another in dismay for about 20 seconds lol.. His twitter is  @Mr_V_Neck .. Follow Me @AdonisDNA_   Expect My Collection On Sneakerwatch.com Coming Soon

Clip is done, might have it up next week.
Let me know

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Originally Posted by cutasdiamondz8

Lol That's my brother right there.. I was with him when we took them out of the box and we literally looked at one another in dismay for about 20 seconds lol.. His twitter is  @Mr_V_Neck .. Follow Me @AdonisDNA_   Expect My Collection On Sneakerwatch.com Coming Soon

Clip is done, might have it up next week.
Let me know

That's why you always check them out right when you get to your car or in store. Can't trust some minimum wage employee's.

That's why you always check them out right when you get to your car or in store. Can't trust some minimum wage employee's.

surely you can hit up Nike to send out a replacement shoe ?

you didnt get what you paid for, i would be all over them until they sorted it out for me !!!

surely you can hit up Nike to send out a replacement shoe ?

you didnt get what you paid for, i would be all over them until they sorted it out for me !!!

Back
Top Bottom