What Would You Do If This Happened To You Vol. Unfortunate Pair Of DMP 11's

Worst that ever happened to me was that the shoes weren't the same sizes....one was a size bigger than the other and i never figured it out til later

Worst that ever happened to me was that the shoes weren't the same sizes....one was a size bigger than the other and i never figured it out til later

2a4soht.jpg

eek.gif

Poor guy. I knew that's what the problem was going to be for some reason. I always check my pairs. Forget that never opened stuff.

Poor guy. I knew that's what the problem was going to be for some reason. I always check my pairs. Forget that never opened stuff.

Originally Posted by Hugo

my cousin had a ds pair and his pitbull bit one. so my cousin wore them with jeans only lol. ouch
That is a smart idea.
Needless to say, I'd be one angry pitbull owner.

Originally Posted by Hugo

my cousin had a ds pair and his pitbull bit one. so my cousin wore them with jeans only lol. ouch
That is a smart idea.
Needless to say, I'd be one angry pitbull owner.

Lol That's my brother right there.. I was with him when we took them out of the box and we literally looked at one another in dismay for about 20 seconds lol.. His twitter is  @Mr_V_Neck .. Follow Me @AdonisDNA_   Expect My Collection On Sneakerwatch.com Coming Soon

Lol That's my brother right there.. I was with him when we took them out of the box and we literally looked at one another in dismay for about 20 seconds lol.. His twitter is  @Mr_V_Neck .. Follow Me @AdonisDNA_   Expect My Collection On Sneakerwatch.com Coming Soon

Originally Posted by cutasdiamondz8

Clip is done, might have it up next week.

Originally Posted by cutasdiamondz8

Clip is done, might have it up next week.

Back
Top Bottom