What Would You Do If This Happened To You Vol. Unfortunate Pair Of DMP 11's

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

I Would have emailed Nike or JB on that note. If they couldnt fix it, I would be getting a refund
ditto,ESPECIALLY since he had his reciept, and it might have been within the two year warranty with the dates inside the shoes.  But  you didnt c heck out the shoes!  C'mon son!

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

I Would have emailed Nike or JB on that note. If they couldnt fix it, I would be getting a refund
ditto,ESPECIALLY since he had his reciept, and it might have been within the two year warranty with the dates inside the shoes.  But  you didnt c heck out the shoes!  C'mon son!

Originally Posted by LOVETHECOLUMBIAXI

Remind me not to buy anything from Frenchblue23...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nah, it's not even like that.  Just jokes.  I'm the last one that would ever do that.  And my selling reputation can back that up 100%. 

Originally Posted by LOVETHECOLUMBIAXI

Remind me not to buy anything from Frenchblue23...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nah, it's not even like that.  Just jokes.  I'm the last one that would ever do that.  And my selling reputation can back that up 100%. 

wow thats crazy that he never looked at them an he paid 3 billz (assuming no hookup)

wow thats crazy that he never looked at them an he paid 3 billz (assuming no hookup)

The person with the two rights has to be out there though. What sucks is that he couldn't even go back to switch them even if he noticed, these were gone within the hour of the store opening.

The person with the two rights has to be out there though. What sucks is that he couldn't even go back to switch them even if he noticed, these were gone within the hour of the store opening.

damn, that sucks...sad part is he probably couldn't even do anything about it back then, unless he checks it right there in the store.

Back
Top Bottom