What Would You Do If This Happened To You Vol. Unfortunate Pair Of DMP 11's

wow! hopefully someone comes through with the Right shoe. Life lesson: check your kicks when you buy them!

wow! hopefully someone comes through with the Right shoe. Life lesson: check your kicks when you buy them!

It's supposed to be left with a right shoe and they should be together

laugh.gif

i just dont get how he wont check his shoes??

if i had two pairs of the DMP i would just lay it out there with the box and just look at both pairs for 2hrs
nerd.gif

i just dont get how he wont check his shoes??

if i had two pairs of the DMP i would just lay it out there with the box and just look at both pairs for 2hrs
nerd.gif

sheesh i would flip deeee fuggg out, but at the same time i would have looked in there b4 i left the shop... good job

sheesh i would flip deeee fuggg out, but at the same time i would have looked in there b4 i left the shop... good job

Reminds me of my friend when the CG's released.. he bought his 10.5 to open the box and find that one shoe was 10.5 and the other was 9. He almost tore someone's head off.

Reminds me of my friend when the CG's released.. he bought his 10.5 to open the box and find that one shoe was 10.5 and the other was 9. He almost tore someone's head off.

Back
Top Bottom